Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I'm conflicted about whether they go completely bust and cease to exist or just get relegated time and again and end up in the Kwik-Fit northern league division 6 for the rest of time

Death by 10,000 cuts for me

I don't want them to get relegated and do well in league 1, I want them to get relegated flirt with the playoffs, not make them, spend 10 years finishing 20th to 15th, then another couple as the shit that won't flush, then go to league 2, spend 15 to 20 years kicking round 17th position in that league 

Just slowly painfully drifting from all acknowledgement and care 

If they could be Oldham it'd be great 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Death by 10,000 cuts for me

I don't want them to get relegated and do well in league 1, I want them to get relegated flirt with the playoffs, not make them, spend 10 years finishing 20th to 15th, then another couple as the shit that won't flush, then go to league 2, spend 15 to 20 years kicking round 17th position in that league 

Just slowly painfully drifting from all acknowledgement and care 

If they could be Oldham it'd be great 

Agree. Id much rather have them around but in such a pitiful existence that their fans have no hope, expectation or future. Just apathy and misery for the rest of their lives.

Not a Bury, as they'll just claim that their reformed "AFC Zulu SOTV" is a different club - they need to do a Bolton and fall down the pyramid quickly and be mired in the lower half of League Two.

A bit like your bully as a kid - you'd obviously not want to murder them, just see them continually embarrassed and they eventually just go away and find someone new to pester. It'll be Walsall in a couple of years fingers crossed...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

Pour yourself a drink and get over to Small Heath Alliance, the forum makes great reading tonight. 
Some of the Alf Garnett word actually think they could attract Eddie Howe as their next manager.

Had a quick look myself. Found one for the scrapbook:

Screenshot_20210206-221633.png

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Had a quick look myself. Found one for the scrapbook:

Screenshot_20210206-221633.png

I can't imagine this mentality. If someone told me I could press a button that would make it so Villa miraculously wins the PL, but with the caveat that SHA wins promotion, I'd slap that button so hard it'd break.

Villa succeeding is all that matters. Their failure is funny, but ultimately I don't give a shit what they do as long as they're below us.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Agree. Id much rather have them around but in such a pitiful existence that their fans have no hope, expectation or future. Just apathy and misery for the rest of their lives.

Not a Bury, as they'll just claim that their reformed "AFC Zulu SOTV" is a different club - they need to do a Bolton and fall down the pyramid quickly and be mired in the lower half of League Two.

A bit like your bully as a kid - you'd obviously not want to murder them, just see them continually embarrassed and they eventually just go away and find someone new to pester. It'll be Walsall in a couple of years fingers crossed...

I want them to go bust and come back as something else.  Cant use the city name though,  small heath fc.

Start from zero playing on parks.  That goes bust.

Over done and finished with.  

47 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

They must be dreading the Sheff Wed and Rotherham games on Tuesday

I hope they dread waking up,  hate being awake and worry about going to sleep to be honest as all they think about is the Villa and Jack.

If they could all have that all the time that would be great.

• Haha 1

Â