Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 minute ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

The small heath are thinking of hiring a billboard by their ground πŸ™‚

In a lock downΒ πŸ‘

I hope they do. It'll be fun driving past the sty each week on my route and seeing a monument to their failure. Great fun.

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

I’ve said this before but imagine being them, your dream comes true Villa get relegated fail to get back up and then look like going bust and being forced to sell anything and everything not nailed down including Jack. Their wet dream.

Then a couple of real billionaires turn up, put a Villa fan in charge, Jack signs a new deal, we get promoted, then stay up when we look doomed. Jack signs a new deal, we drop a load more cash and beat the previous points total by Feb.

Meanwhile back at the home they rent from their mysterious owners and have to share with another club they are heading towards League One.

I mean, talk about their chips getting pissed on.

If it were any other club I'd almost feel sorry for them.Β 

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

I’ve said this before but imagine being them, your dream comes true Villa get relegated fail to get back up and then look like going bust and being forced to sell anything and everything not nailed down including Jack. Their wet dream.

Then a couple of real billionaires turn up, put a Villa fan in charge, Jack signs a new deal, we get promoted, then stay up when we look doomed. Jack signs a new deal, we drop a load more cash and beat the previous points total by Feb.

Meanwhile back at the home they rent from their mysterious owners and have to share with another club they are heading towards League One.

And also believe they can attract managers such as Eddie Howe to take charge of their tin pot club.

Deluded is a massive understatement.Β 

32 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Didn't our game against them with that moron on the pitch act as a catalyst for that run to the playoffs as well?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

Didn't our game against them with that moron on the pitch act as a catalyst for that run to the playoffs as well?

I believe they were above us with a genuine shot at the playoffs, while we were floundering and looked dead in the water. That game changed both our fortunes.

I also like to believe it was all because of that slimey little word removed too. It brings me some joy.

Edited by Greenfly

47 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I have just read that with a violin playing in my mindΒ 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I bet itΒ physically hurts them at various times every day.Β 

Like a car crash flashback that jumps in their grubby minds eye every time something half nice happens to them,Β  maybe someone gives them 50 p for a tea and then BANG.Β  Villa, Jack, villa,1982,villa all day every day the words removed.

I am glad its them and I hope it's like a pebble in each shoe for then that they cant get out for eternity.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

I believe they were above us with a genuine shot at the playoffs, while we were floundering and looked dead in the water. That game changed both our fortunes.

I also like to believe it was all because of that slimey little word removed too. It brings me some joy.

Yes, less than 2 years ago they were above us in the league and when we beat them at the sty we went above them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47431193

It breaks yer 'art Tom...

200.gif

• Like 1

Remember a few years ago when they slipped ahead of us in the Prem? I remember the claims that they were the best club in the Midlands.

Now they aren't even the best club in their own stadium!

Β 

I tried to find a pic of the banner from the time, so I googled "Birmingham City, best club in the Midlands"

Google laughed at me and have now banned me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, blunther said:

What is the financial impact of dropping to league one? Is there much? Not like dropping from PL to Championship with the TV money after all.Β 

Gates will drop πŸ˜‚ plus they will be on TV even less

League 1 is a minefield to get out of, Sunderland, Pompey, Ipswich, Charlton are the big dogs and they cant get out of it. They will also probably go down with Sheffield Wednesday or Derby whi will be in that pack or with Rotherham who know the division quite well

• Like 1

Γ—
Γ—
Γ‚