Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

10 hours ago, imavillan said:

Please allow me to dig this old classic out which shows up there class levels.....

CwB0xLxWIAAJ0iX.jpg

.....which just proves they never fail to deliver.....the gift that keeps giving....

So proud of being fat blue nose words removed.

Thoughts and prayers to Nina.

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

SHA, Millwall, Cardiff, Leeds, West Ham are what I call the nasty clubs.  

More famous for fighting than anything to do with football.

How dare you, West ham won the World Cup. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

SHA, Millwall, Cardiff, Leeds, West Ham are what I call the nasty clubs.  

More famous for fighting than anything to do with football.

Leeds had some great moments on the pitch too. Blues, Millwall, and Leeds still hold their reputation, but the rest have calmed down a bit. Ironic how you mention Cardiff, but last season our fans attacked one of their pubs after the game, and injured a few of their fans..

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

mcfly were number one, the iphone hadnt been invented etc i know what you mean

That's the one.

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Must be in the league. they beat us under Houllier :(

Yes it did specifically refer to league games. 

On 25/11/2018 at 22:13, TrentVilla said:

When are they going to get their bloody points deduction for their FFP breach? I do hope it’s in time for Christmas.

It may be more of a Valentines Day treat according to the telegraph -

Birmingham City’s fight against a potential points deduction is set to be heard in February next year.

More on the link below, they seem to think it will be up to 12 points, I thought the maximum was 21. 

Link

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

It may be more of a Valentines Day treat according to the telegraph -

More on the link below, they seem to think it will be up to 12 points, I thought the maximum was 21. 

Link

I don’t think they will get that much but I think it’s almost certain they will lose points.

Crafty from the EFL, avoided both ends of the season to try and reduce the controversy.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I don’t think they will get that much but I think it’s almost certain they will lose points.

Crafty from the EFL, avoided both ends of the season to try and reduce the controversy.

It’s just typical that they’ll receive a points deduction in a season which probably won’t affect them. Even if it was a 12-15 point deduction I think they’d stay up. I know such a punishment would put them in the relegation zone, but they have enough about them to avoid the drop.

Them possibly not being able to offer contracts to some of their players and youngsters may prove problematic for them though.

• Like 1

Â