Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, villarule123 said:

When watching that visual, we’re all thinking it looks like a sperm race in a bid to fertilise the third and final sky bet championship logo, right? It’s not just me that immediately conjures that thought?

Good.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I'd call them all a bunch of pricks and leave the group. 

I wouldn’t have any small queef mates. I actually haven’t. Even at school I didn’t associate with them as they were all thick.

Best mate at junior school was Villa, best mate at senior school was manure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I worked with one when I was about 21 at ASDA. Her hubby was a blues fan as well.

They invited me round to watch the Villa v SHA game. It was the one when Cahill scored the over head kick 😂 

I'll never forget their faces when I was running around their living room, celebrating. 

Suffice to say I never got another invite. 

Related by blood?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Not directly Blues related, but Troy Deeney might have the biggest disparity between ego (Rates himself alongside Aguero and the best ever strikers in the Premier League) and actual footballing ability (Alright bottom half Prem striker) of any footballer

Edited by wishywashy
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, wishywashy said:

Not directly Blues related, but Troy Deeney might have the biggest disparity between ego (Rates himself alongside Aguero and the best ever strikers in the Premier League) and actual footballing ability (Alright bottom half Prem striker) of any footballer

Good moment but not everybody watched that game 😂

1 hour ago, wishywashy said:

Yeah that’s ridiculous, I’m a big football fan and viewer and I couldn’t tell you where I was or who the commentator was when that happened.

Truth be told, I don’t even think I watched the match for whatever reason, ridiculous to compare that moment to the Aguerooooooooooooo goal.

He has a point there tbf. It's definitely a goal that stands out, I was standing up screaming when Watford scored, and was bombarding every WhatsApp group about it. Great football moment. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Yeah that’s ridiculous, I’m a big football fan and viewer and I couldn’t tell you where I was or who the commentator was when that happened.

Truth be told, I don’t even think I watched the match for whatever reason, ridiculous to compare that moment to the Aguerooooooooooooo goal.

I can tell you 100% I was not watching 

Ageuro I can't remember if I was or not 

Utd vs bayern I was on the land-line phone to a family friend who was a utd fan taking the piss out of him when I utd scored their first, I hung up, he phoned me back after the 2nd 

And to be fair to him he's not wrong about "moment goals" I think he's just massively exaggerating how many people watched that game - the biggest one in my life was probably owen vs the argies, I was not the only kid who ran out in to the street screaming after that goal

Edited by villa4europe

5 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Their top thread is STILL our match thread from Thursday! It's got more posts than almost every one of their own match threads. Wtf is wrong with them?

Whilst we have moved on to concentrate on qualifying for the CL, they are still harping on about us "only" reaching a European semi final. After they have just been relegated to league 1!

You sound proppa rattled. Mate 🤣

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Their top thread is STILL our match thread from Thursday! It's got more posts than almost every one of their own match threads. Wtf is wrong with them?

Whilst we have moved on to concentrate on qualifying for the CL, they are still harping on about us "only" reaching a European semi final. After they have just been relegated to league 1!

every-breath-crazy-girl.gif

The age of old saying if you want to know the time ask a policeman if you want to know the Villa score ask a blue nose 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

How long have you got?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I can tell you 100% I was not watching 

Ageuro I can't remember if I was or not 

Utd vs bayern I was on the land-line phone to a family friend who was a utd fan taking the piss out of him when I utd scored their first, I hung up, he phoned me back after the 2nd 

And to be fair to him he's not wrong about "moment goals" I think he's just massively exaggerating how many people watched that game - the biggest one in my life was probably owen vs the argies, I was not the only kid who ran out in to the street screaming after that goal

David Platt against Belgium.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, tinker said:

David Platt against Belgium.

Bar in Gran Caneria, all the cockneys saying he was the new Bryan Watson

Â