Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

No it wouldn't.  it would be horrible and I hope we never ever have to play them again.

Yeah, one of their work releases would probably try to attack one of our players again.

• Like 1

Another vote for never playing them ever again.

Away, then we'd run the usual risk of ambush, flying missiles inside and outside the sty.

Home, they would take great pleasure in trashing the toilet blocks etc and generally being a menace especially to any of our scarfers, women and kids walking up to the ground.

As others have said we would be in a no win situation. Batter them on the day 8-0 and the great unwashed will bleat about gaps in wealth, our spawniness etc. Win 1-0 and we'd never hear the end of it.......only 1-0 - even when winning the game by either score gives the same prize of a next round tie.

Don't get me wrong.....we have our own bonehead fans who enjoy a ruck with any other like minded word removed.....it's just that I see them akin to being grubby peasants desperate for crumbs from our table, but who would never admit to wanting to being in our position.....oh no......they are proppa, PROPPA working class fans mate who would keep it real and would refuse any association with the premier league circus and all the plastic, wannabe shallow fans and all that comes with it. 

Yeah right.....they'd give their sisters up for a chance to be in the promised land !

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 3

On 16/01/2024 at 22:19, imavillan said:

think he's nailed it here

Mate

No way was there 7000 in that ground. Looks like about 3500 tops. Theres about 30 in the stand where the guy filming is. 400 behind the right goal. 1k behind the left and about 2k opposite.

3 hours ago, turvontour said:

No way was there 7000 in that ground. Looks like about 3500 tops. Theres about 30 in the stand where the guy filming is. 400 behind the right goal. 1k behind the left and about 2k opposite.

Yeah, probably a few who bought a ticket to keep up booking history but never turned up.

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Yeah, probably a few who bought a ticket to keep up booking history but never turned up.

Why, it’s not like you’d never struggle to get tickets and the chances of them getting through another cup final would I imagine be fairly low unless it’s one of those Papa John’s paint Leyland Daf affairs

Edited by Follyfoot

13 hours ago, turnbull said:

I see what you mean, that's bordering on extortion.

What no more "Kids for a quid"? 

Mind you I'm sure that phrase means something completely different to them lot now!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Another vote for never playing them ever again.

Away, then we'd run the usual risk of ambush, flying missiles inside and outside the sty.

Home, they would take great pleasure in trashing the toilet blocks etc and generally being a menace especially to any of our scarfers, women and kids walking up to the ground.

As others have said we would be in a no win situation. Batter them on the day 8-0 and the great unwashed will bleat about gaps in wealth, our spawniness etc. Win 1-0 and we'd never hear the end of it.......only 1-0 - even when winning the game by either score gives the same prize of a next round tie.

Don't get me wrong.....we have our own bonehead fans who enjoy a ruck with any other like minded word removed.....it's just that I see them akin to being grubby peasants desperate for crumbs from our table, but who would never admit to wanting to being in our position.....oh no......they are proppa, PROPPA working class fans mate who would keep it real and would refuse any association with the premier league circus and all the plastic, wannabe shallow fans and all that comes with it. 

Yeah right.....they'd give their sisters up for a chance to be in the promised land !

This 💯 I hope we never play them again, their fans are absolute vermin.

You can guarantee if theu came to Villa park they would smash what they could up, rip up seats.  Intimate woman and kids. 

No idea why people want to play this scummy bunch.  There is rivalry and then there is just acting like neanderthals. 

I would rather have a  Birmingham Vs Liverpool match and someone drops a bomb on the stadium. Saying that it would be an improvement to their ground 🤣

• Haha 3

There's a thread on sha that Jack Grealish paid the funeral costs for that moron who punched him at the sty. Honestly,  even now there were a good few dvb references and grudging praise whilst still hating on him for villa connections. 

In fairness a few noses have said if true then fair play but others look to have been riled by those comments and just won't let it go.

Then again, why am I surprised ?

6 hours ago, turvontour said:

Why would you employ Troy Deeney to manage 20 adults? 

Unless you need someone to kick them when they are on the floor. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mottaloo said:

There's a thread on sha that Jack Grealish paid the funeral costs for that moron who punched him at the sty. Honestly,  even now there were a good few dvb references and grudging praise whilst still hating on him for villa connections. 

In fairness a few noses have said if true then fair play but others look to have been riled by those comments and just won't let it go.

Then again, why am I surprised ?

Greasy and bacon face 

• Haha 3

They’ve won a game, Stoke must be horrendously bad.

I’m rattling like a skeleton in a wind tunnel.

Mate.

Â