Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 28/01/2024 at 21:45, Rugeley Villa said:

Blues and Millwall have this weird mutual respect thing going on it’s pathetic. They see themselves as mirror images of themselves for their respective areas. Blues will no doubt pile into London Bridge and film themselves doing so, which means nothing.

This all stems from blues going down there in the late 80s, and the clamper and a few of his merry men visiting a couple of Millwall pubs calling it on which impressed Millwall immensely unfortunately four or 500 Wall landed on them and they ran up the railway tracks and anywhere to get away from them. This is how the love in started.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

This all stems from blues going down there in the late 80s, and the clamper and a few of his merry men visiting a couple of Millwall pubs calling it on which impressed Millwall immensely unfortunately four or 500 Wall landed on them and they ran up the railway tracks and anywhere to get away from them. This is how the love in started.

They couldn’t have been proper blues if they ran

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

QPR & Huddersfield both winning, come on Albion you mugs. 

Olbiyun one shot on target all game, they’ll make a great addition to the top flight.

😂😂😂

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Honestly I've never known a club have so many rival players score against them. Every. ****. Season. 

It's mental 

It's a really tragic situation. 

See my frown 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Honestly I've never known a club have so many rival players score against them. Every. ****. Season. 

It's mental 

Ridgewell started the trend when he played for them

11 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

The Bull Ring Tavern regulars not too happy with Weimann at the end of the match...

So they can shout and sing derogatory songs about him, but he is not allowed to sarcastically applaud them at full time.

They are delicate flowers aren’t they.

• Like 1

Â