Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

40 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

We covered this earlier, it’s cos Palace have only got 20 fans and Blooze are:

IMG_9094.jpeg

I hope that 60k stadium is for the Brady's super bowl pals. Cause they ain't gonna fill it with Bloose fans, they are lucky to get 6000, actually 600, never mind 60k. 😆

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

I don't really know what Kai Rooney sounds like but I've seen enough AI jobbies to know that you should be instantly suspicious of stuff like this.

There’s been no denial from anyone that it isn’t him

1 minute ago, Genie said:

What a world we live in - presumably someone has befriended him to leak this kind of stuff?  And he's, what, 14/15?

What a world.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bobzy said:

What a world we live in - presumably someone has befriended him to leak this kind of stuff?  And he's, what, 14/15?

What a world.

He’s a kid and probably chatting to someone he thought was a mate/trustworthy.

39 minutes ago, Genie said:

That's not really proof that it is though.

Personally I don't care if it is or isn't. I just know (because I've used them) that it's really easy to fake someones voice these days with a very small extract of audio you can do quite scary (and in this case admittedly funny) things.

He's not wrong though, the players have been shite but there's a lot of blame to go around though.

• The board for sacking a manager doing a decent job, appointing Roonpig, despite him having nothing on his CV to suggest he was capable of doing the job. All so they can parade him round the directors box like some prize peacock.
  • Rooney himself for being a shit manager and for doing the dirty on Eustace to take his job.
  • The players for being shit and clearly downing tools because they didn't like what was going on.
  • The fans for their lack of support from the off.

Found it quite amusing he was having a pop at the goalkeepers weight when that's been te accusation levelled at his dad consistently in his career.

Edited by desensitized43
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Steve Cooper is odds on favourite.  

For a man who played 4 games for Rhyl...................its a bit of a step down. 

We should get an Automated Mod like on Reddit, that appears whenever somebody says what the Odds on something are that just says "Odds don't mean anything, other than its what people are most parting with their money on"

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

We should get an Automated Mod like on Reddit, that appears whenever somebody says what the Odds on something are that just says "Odds don't mean anything, other than its what people are most parting with their money on"

Or one that explains that a joke post isn't necessarily factually accurate? 😄

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Talk they are after Lee Carsley, he is rumoured to be a very good coach, hates the Vile, can drink in town. Mate.

I bet.

36 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Talk they are after Lee Carsley, he is rumoured to be a very good coach. 

That’s the kind of sensible appointment that they surely won’t make. 

Not sure how Carsley would be a sensible appointment, they're essentially in a relegation battle as it stands, so surely they need someone with at least a little experience at being a club manager, other than as a caretaker Carsley has no experience as a managing other than with England at youth level, his last game as a caretaker manager was actually for small heath and they lost 6-1 to Hull.

I think he could actually be a good manager, but in their postion would be a strange risk to take

Might make sense from a financial point of view though, as would probably mean them not having to sack Ashley Cole, and maybe O'Shea would stick around too

• Like 3

Â