Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Still reckon they'll avoid it. It feels like they've been in this situation or worse for 5 years and they're still here.

Watched us lose at ER once to a Nikola Zigic hat trick, they can get ****.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Still reckon they'll avoid it. It feels like they've been in this situation or worse for 5 years and they're still here.

They’ve got out of it a few times previously but this feels different.

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

If they go down that really will be the least of their concerns. However they may well need the money from Coventry.

The other consideration though is if two stands are still closed which sounds likely then Coventry may well not want to return.

Wasps need the money from Cov too, they're not exactly well off either at the mo. I'd have them back TBH as long as they promised to stop whining about the pitch all the bloody time. Oh yeah and no disgusting graffiti in the bogs either. 

In fact thinking about it, sod em, they can stop at the sty.

35 minutes ago, turnbull said:

Wasps need the money from Cov too, they're not exactly well off either at the mo. I'd have them back TBH as long as they promised to stop whining about the pitch all the bloody time. Oh yeah and no disgusting graffiti in the bogs either. 

In fact thinking about it, sod em, they can stop at the sty.

I get the distinct impression from what I’ve read that Wasps don’t want them but play lip service to being willing because of keeping up appearances, yet when it comes down to the negotiations they put obstacles in the way. Can’t say I blame them.

Does the Ricoh still carry Coventry colours and branding or is it now visually a Wasps ground?

6 hours ago, useless said:

I see their fans are sending emails on mass to the HKSE  to try and get them 'to suspend trading in BSH shares in an attempt to force change at ownership level'.

I see the HKSE is now reporting that they've been literally inundated with an e mail from a Mr S.O.T. Vile demanding that "maKe the Stock markit sell th bluse we want R club bakc. Cranker out. SOTV."

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rino8 said:

Don't know how to break it to you....but Zigic actually scored 4 goals that night!

You sacked Grayson the next day.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

They’ve got out of it a few times previously but this feels different.

And to be fair in previous seasons they have had a good striker (relative to their level). Juckowic (sp?) Doesn't seem right this season, which leaves them with Hogan. 

As you say, this feels different. In previous seasons whilst being crap, they've had a bit of fight about them. I wonder if their managers interview yesterday will strip away the last few dregs of motivation that they seem to have. 

54 minutes ago, blandy said:

I see the HKSE is now reporting that they've been literally inundated with an e mail from a Mr S.O.T. Vile demanding that "maKe the Stock markit sell th bluse we want R club bakc. Cranker out. SOTV."

I just want to know why their carers are scanning in this abuse scrawled in crayons.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

What happened to that striker they signed ex barcelona or milan was it? Was a lot of hype surrounding him?

He's an attacking midfielder and started yesterday.

That Cosgrave guy though they signed him what for 2m a few weeks ago and yet he's just been a sub for all the games.

Â