Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

18 minutes ago, av1 said:

Millwall and Wednesday the next 2. Both look incredibly tough given how shit they've been. 

Rory on WM. 

I only had the radio to go by, but I only heard Hogan's name twice. 

2 more times than he touched the ball

I remember the year they went down. I was in the Trinity with WM on, all game long "we're going up, we're going down".

I really hope we can be in Villa park for the last home game, be amazing to hear that on MOD that night!

Edited by welnik
Posted before I'd finished

16 minutes ago, av1 said:

The prat hosting the WM phone in just said that with Bellingham and Che Adams blues would be top 6

I'm a few minutes behind but that is the most stupid comment so far. Only listened to WM for the last few weeks, the guys running the shows are awful and genuinely have no clue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AndyClarke said:

I'm a few minutes behind but that is the most stupid comment so far. Only listened to WM for the last few weeks, the guys running the shows are awful and genuinely have no clue.

makes it all the more amusing!

Just now, stuart_75 said:

Daz Hale on wm tonight had been on the shrooms. "The potential of BCFC is enormous"

Trippin his tits off

Bring back Reago!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stuart_75 said:

Daz Hale on wm tonight had been on the shrooms. "The potential of BCFC selling their ground to Aldi is enormous"

Fixed

26 minutes ago, av1 said:

The prat hosting the WM phone in just said that with Bellingham and Che Adams blues would be top 6

Top 6 in League 1, possibly. Top 6 in League 2, probably. Perhaps they’re assuming Ju and Che fancy a charity volunteer gap year.

Â