Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

31 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Cook might take it

Out of the 4 I agree he would be most likely, but if he did after working for a basket case club at wigan where he resigned, I just dont think he would

And the longer they keep karanka the longer they will be losing games, being cut adrift if they lose the next 2 away games and the teams above keep picking up wins

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

And the longer they keep karanka the longer they will be losing games, being cut adrift if they lose the next 2 away games and the teams above keep picking up wins

The ability to cling on over the last few years made me think they would escape again, but the bit in bold gives me hope that the tramps will finally sink this season. 

Wednesday are in a false position given their points deduction, Derby and and Forest are going to pull away, and even Wycombe who look doomed showed today that they are still fighting. 

Conversely, the sha manager does a post match interview saying that's it's difficult to imagine keeping them up.

Shit players + manager throwing you under a bus = relegation. 

10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Pete The Reet(ard) is on, apparently been watching the scum for "hundreds of years".

Surely not, Methuselah, mate.

To be fair, watching them play for 90 minutes probably feels like hundreds of years.

• Haha 2

I see their fans are sending emails on mass to the HKSE  to try and get them 'to suspend trading in BSH shares in an attempt to force change at ownership level'. Seems a dangerous game to be playing to me, fans get on the wrong side of the owners to that extent then who knows what the consequences could be.

2 hours ago, useless said:

I see their fans are sending emails on mass to the HKSE  to try and get them 'to suspend trading in BSH shares in an attempt to force change at ownership level'. Seems a dangerous game to be playing to me, fans get on the wrong side of the owners to that extent then who knows what the consequences could be.

It worked with Yeung that is why they are trying it.

Yes apparently they tried it previously and it played a part in Pannu losing his job, and i think that they're hoping that this time it will have the same affect on 'Dong'. Although the organizers themselves admit that it might not be good for the club in the short term, so any of their fans considering taking part have to ask themselves if it's worth any troubles they might face in the short term, for the longer term gains.

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Yes apparently they tried it previously and it played a part in Pannu losing his job, and i think that they're hoping that this time it will have the same affect on 'Dong'. Although the organizers themselves admit that it might not be good for the club in the short term, so any of their fans considering taking part have to ask themselves if it's worth any troubles they might face in the short term, for the longer term gains.

It did more than that it resulted in them temporarily being delisted and drove Yeung out ultimately. What they hope to achieve this time though I’m not sure because nobody is coming in and buying them the state they are in and I don’t see their owners writing off the £100m debt.

Having read up a little more on that blog it seems administration is unlikely given that the debt is all to the holding company and mystery owners. So the only real dangers for them aside from the HKSE delisting are relegation, falling into debt with HMRC and any EFL punishments.

If they go down then it will unravel very quickly I suspect and the consequences for them could be absolutely dire.

Huge fixtures in mid week.

Tues

Stoke v Sheff Wed

Wycombe v Derby

Wed

Milwall v Small Heath

I think Forest will be well clear come the end of the season and so will Derby and Wednesday. Coventry are in it and face Norwich midweek and Rotherham will be there despite games in hand.

So two from Coventry, Rotherham and Small Heath to go down with Wycombe I think. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, turvontour said:

If Blues go down and Coventry stay up, surely Blues dont carry on letting Coventry play there? It's weird enough now they're in the same division.

If they go down that really will be the least of their concerns. However they may well need the money from Coventry.

The other consideration though is if two stands are still closed which sounds likely then Coventry may well not want to return.

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

The other consideration though is if two stands are still closed which sounds likely then Coventry may well not want to return.

And who could blame them.  Its like waking up hungover next to an ugly fat bird!

Edited by dubbs
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, turvontour said:

If Blues go down and Coventry stay up, surely Blues dont carry on letting Coventry play there? It's weird enough now they're in the same division.

I don’t know how similar the arrangement is, but Wimbledon played at Selhurst Park while Palace were in the league below back in the 90’s.

20 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I don’t know how similar the arrangement is, but Wimbledon played at Selhurst Park while Palace were in the league below back in the 90’s.

Oh ye no it's more the embarrassment factor for the fans and the wrecking of the pitch. 

Â