Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

5 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I have a degree of sympathy for the EFL, they are trying to regulate clubs that frankly don’t want to be regulated and who never ever learn.

When the ITV deal went bump you would have thought they would learn but no, the wreckless spending continued. The issue is that while the disparity in wealth exists between the PL and the rest you will always have clubs or owners gambling to get to the land of promise.

Only this week a much needed wage cap has been removed by the EFL because of a challenge by the PFA. Yes the EFL get many things wrong but ultimately the issues lie with the clubs and the people running them.

Sure the EFL have got things wrong, Bury, Wimbledon and various others but they are trying to regulate with a hand behind their back.Β 

The one change I would like them to introduce in all football is that debt sits with owners as personal debt and can’t be a loan to clubs or be leveraged against them but that ship has long since sailed.

Pompey was because they all had absolutely stupid bonuses in their contract for winning a trophy thinking it would never happen. They they did and it nearly bankrupted the club

Millwall and Wednesday the next 2. Both look incredibly tough given how shit they've been.Β 

Β 

Rory on WM.Β 

I only had the radio to go by, but I only heard Hogan's name twice.Β 

Γ—
Γ—
Γ‚