Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Why are they so obsessed with 442? No idea what shape Luton played today, (imagine a lot of teams are playing a version of 451/433) if you play 2 in the middle against a 3 the results are obvious, particularly at the rag arse level of the Championship.

Edited by AndyClarke

46 minutes ago, av1 said:

Karanka has just been asked if they can get out of trouble. 

'its impossible to believe that at the moment'

Surely that's a resignation letter? 

1 hour ago, jamdog said:

My god, they're poor. Luton absolutely walked it.

That's not fair - small heath did an actual shot on the goal - on target and everything - what more could they have done in the 90 minutes?

🎵FRO to the end of the league🎶

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Please please please please please don't get rid of Karanka 

Feels like they're exactly what they were under Cotterill three years back. Can't score or win at home and then they sacked him and went on a good run of form under Garry Monk to pull clear.

I actually think they're done now as previous seasons they've stayed up with about 45 or 46 points and this season looks like low 50s given how many teams are all winning around them so pushing the points total needed up.

28 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Feels like they're exactly what they were under Cotterill three years back. Can't score or win at home and then they sacked him and went on a good run of form under Garry Monk to pull clear.

I actually think they're done now as previous seasons they've stayed up with about 45 or 46 points and this season looks like low 50s given how many teams are all winning around them so pushing the points total needed up.

I think they would really struggle to appoint a decent manager this time round as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Strange bunch. They are still convinced they have a strong team and it's just the managers fault.

I mentioned this a week or so ago, I dont know why the think that squad is capable of pushing for the playoffs as they expect it to be

Theres a fair bit of that defence that's been there a while, so it's no surprise they struggle to keep clean sheets, up front they have scott hogan and the midfield I've hardly heard of besides gardner. 

I genuinely dont know how they come to the conclusion the past 6/7 managers have been shit, rather than the calibre of player they have

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

I think they would really struggle to appoint a decent manager this time round as well.

On sha they want paul cook, nigel Pearson, the return of garry monk and bizarrely eddie Howe

I'd put my mortgage on any of them not even entertaining taking on that job

• Haha 2

Â