England v Rep of Ireland/Belgium v England/England v Iceland

andykeenan

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

So he got mount and Grealish in there! 

With 5 at the back still 🤦‍♂️

He's basically picked a line up that has no possibility of playing at the euros or vs belgium

My app has it as a 3-4-3

1-E368-DC2-771-E-4-B3-A-A518-3823-C7-E09

Makes you laugh that it needs a national pressure campaign to get JG into the side having played some of the best football in Europe over the last 12-18 months. Alongside him is Saka and Reece James who are distinctly unimpressive and could be replaced with any number of other players.

3 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Barkley should really be there instead of Winks.

I don't mind Winks tbf, think he wants a lot of the ball and shows for the defenders in possession

Would expect him and Mount to play like Luiz and mcginn, there is no Barkley type player in this line up

The danger is that the defence are comfortable on the ball stringing 10+ simple passes together and the midfield 2 come deep looking for the ball leaving a huge gap between them and the attack, that's why you need a Barkley type player in there, and jack also comes looking for the ball and doesn't tick southgates pacey winger expectation 

Winks hasn't played a single minute for Spurs since he came on for 15 minutes to protect their 3-0 lead against West Ham and they **** drew.

An example of the form you need to be in to get into this side.

5 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Barkley should really be there instead of Winks

I think Barkley should be in there instead of Maguire, then they could play 4-2-3-1 instead of this awful 5-2-3

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Genie said:

Makes you laugh that it needs a national pressure campaign to get JG into the side having played some of the best football in Europe over the last 12-18 months. Alongside him is Saka and Reece James who are distinctly unimpressive and could be replaced with any number of other players.

destroyed the league champions and FA Cup holders in the same month

• Like 1

Â