Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

I also think his decision making will improve once he gets more time in the team. Sometimes he looks quite selfish like he wants to do it all himself, but then there was the chance on Tuesday when all he had to do was open his body up and shoot across the keeper with his left, and he inexplicable choose to use his right to cut it back to the striker (can't remember if it was Oliie or Davis). 

Think we should check the FFP books and see if we paid only half the fee up front. Would make sense why he's arrived to us with only one of his feet.

On a serious note, I don't think they're the same quality, but, from a purely attacking sense, if we are going to play him on the right then we should look at how James plays for Everton. Left-footed player who likes to cut in playing on the right of a front three.

2 minutes ago, a-k said:

On a serious note, I don't think they're the same quality, but, from a purely attacking sense, if we are going to play him on the right then we should look at how James plays for Everton. Left-footed player who likes to cut in playing on the right of a front three.

To play like that effectively you need an overlapping fullback. 

Looking at his time at Forest I think we have that in Cash. Cash has been great this season so this isn't a criticism, but he hasn't been quite as adventurous for us as he was for Forest, but he's still new playing at a much higher level, so I think that will come in time as his confidence grows. 

On 17/12/2020 at 20:48, birdman said:

Again I thought he did alright, better than last week actually. I see improvement. I agree he needs to react quicker, adjust to this league, but I still like his passage of play. I'm probably in the minority but I dont care. More positives than negatives for me. 

Said this on Thursday night after seeing all the crap slung Traore's way. Give new players a fair chance before writing off. Same goes for Wes.

He's got that languid demeanour that pisses off a certain type of fan, but actually if you watch him play, he competes for tackles and headers, and he's always looking to pick up the second ball.

Think he'll be a frustrating player throughout his time here, but tonight showed why we bought him. Superb performance.

• Like 4

Â