Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

36 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Looked a 20m player yesterday. Always need to adjust to new prices. 20m is really not that much for an attacker in today's market.

This is fair, I keep forgetting.

Still though...Lyon didn't want him. They surely couldn't believe their luck when someone came with an offer of over £15m.

He'll have some great games for us, no doubt. Hope he has his first at Fulham.

7 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

This is fair, I keep forgetting.

Still though...Lyon didn't want him. They surely couldn't believe their luck when someone came with an offer of over £15m.

He'll have some great games for us, no doubt. Hope he has his first at Fulham.

It's something JT touched on in the post-game interview and he didn't seem at all bothered by it. They saw a player in him despite his recent form or struggle to get into the team. Sometimes it doesn't work out for players at certain clubs and all it takes are the right conditions to get a tune out of them again. Seems to be the logic the recruitment team are operating under.

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It's something JT touched on in the post-game interview and he didn't seem at all bothered by it. They saw a player in him despite his recent form or struggle to get into the team. Sometimes it doesn't work out for players at certain clubs and all it takes are the right conditions to get a tune out of them again. Seems to be the logic the recruitment team are operating under.

It's sound logic, too. Good players don't suddenly become bad.

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Don't get surprised when we lose Monday. 

Seriously, don't get this post at all. 

Firstly, 'when we lose monday' it's not a fact. It's your opinion. 

Secondly, I don't even get why you have said that when the original poster just picked you up on an error about the full back we would be facing? I think the OP would be absolutely amazed if we faced Dallas on Monday... Win, lose or draw. Was it just because you didn't like someone picking you up on the error? 

Very bizarre post, in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Isn't it part of the structure at Brentford? Their analysts will look for players with underperforming stats and look to sign them thinking they will be available for cheaper and in confidence they can get the better out of them. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Either way, someone who performed to a high standard and they have slipped slightly obviously has the potential to play to those high standards of before. The right environment and an arm round their shoulder and who knows?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mjvilla said:

Seriously, don't get this post at all. 

Firstly, 'when we lose monday' it's not a fact. It's your opinion. 

Secondly, I don't even get why you have said that when the original poster just picked you up on an error about the full back we would be facing? I think the OP would be absolutely amazed if we faced Dallas on Monday... Win, lose or draw. Was it just because you didn't like someone picking you up on the error? 

Very bizarre post, in my opinion.

You need to take a chill pill. I just mixed the teams up, and thought Gentleman was taking the piss out of Fulham's quality. Mixing up the teams and players was my bad. Happens. My apologies to Gentleman. 

And just so you know it, unless people specify otherwise, all posts on here can be assumed to be opinions. That's generally the idea of a messageboard. 

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

You need to take a chill pill. I just mixed the teams up, and thought Gentleman was taking the piss out of Fulham's quality. Mixing up the teams and players was my bad. Happens. My apologies to Gentleman. 

And just so you know it, unless people specify otherwise, all posts on here can be assumed to be opinions. That's generally the idea of a messageboard. 

How is saying 'we're playing Fulham mate' after the error you made, in any way, shape or form taking the piss out of Fulham's quality?

'when we lose' is not said as an opinion, you've treated it as fact. I don't think calling you out on this is, again, in any way, shape or form... Wrong. Don't patronise me, I know the idea of a messageboard, but when someone speaks in a factual way, their opinion, it's should be called out. 

Â