Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

17 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Traore hasn't scored a single goal in his 23 sub appearances for lyon. Start him let trez or el ghazi come on after 55

I think trez coming on with a tired full back run ragged by traore is the best option. Trez isn't as good quality as traore so will be able to be dangerous even more so against a tired full back. 

Trezs work rate means he becomes a good option off the bench if we are in front too. He will track and do doggies. Starting the higher quality player is always the most sensible option. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

goal aside - cracking debut.

personally i enjoyed his little one-two on the wing which brought him inside to play a beautifully weighted through ball to AEG (who subsequently paniced and hit it far too early)

very classy player. for the record in the wee interview i saw of him on sky he said he got lucky with the goal - make of that what you will!

I think what he is saying is, he meant to try it, and felt lucky that it came off.

• Like 3

"how enjoyable was that to get a goal on your debut and enjoy a win?" . 

Bertie should have said "I'm devastated I scored and played well wtf was I thinking. We won too so I'm going to check in to the priory first thing in the morning" 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I always think Jack looks stoned in interviews as well to be fair. lol

Special Athletic CBD ?

If administered incorrectly it could be, would explain the final 5/10 mins of them games we dropped points in, maybe Gabby drop offs being mixed up with some prime '65 African gunjee

6 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

I think trez coming on with a tired full back run ragged by traore is the best option. Trez isn't as good quality as traore so will be able to be dangerous even more so against a tired full back. 

Trezs work rate means he becomes a good option off the bench if we are in front too. He will track and do doggies. Starting the higher quality player is always the most sensible option. 

tumblr_ncjjsnUvOr1qf9csoo1_400.gif

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I'm worried about the money we've spent here.

Hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

I'd start him at Fulham.

Looked a 20m player yesterday. Always need to adjust to new prices. 20m is really not that much for an attacker in today's market.

15 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Looked a 20m player yesterday. Always need to adjust to new prices. 20m is really not that much for an attacker in today's market.

Five years ago 20m would get you a Darren Bent. Today, it gets you one-half of a Sebastian Haller.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, barry'sboots said:

You haven't seen anything from last night's game then?

About as impressive a debut as I have seen from a Villa player!

Watched it all yeah.

Watkins was better on his debut. Martinez was better. Heaton was better. Mings was better.

That's before we get into actual "good" debuts like Petrov.

He was OK. Barely got to first gear because he didn't have to. Understandably cruised through.

• Thanks 1

Â