Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

11 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Does he start on monday?

He has to IMO. You could see he was causing them a headache last night, but just imagine having Jack roaming around at the same time. Finally we have threatening wide players that can cut inside 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, samjp26 said:

He has to IMO. You could see he was causing them a headache last night, but just imagine having Jack roaming around at the same time. Finally we have threatening wide players that can cut inside 

I think so to, didn’t look like he was lacking match fitness either,  not saying Fulham are a pushover by any means but it would be a nice game for him to make his premier league debut

• Like 1

goal aside - cracking debut.

personally i enjoyed his little one-two on the wing which brought him inside to play a beautifully weighted through ball to AEG (who subsequently paniced and hit it far too early)

very classy player. for the record in the wee interview i saw of him on sky he said he got lucky with the goal - make of that what you will!

OS

If you don't try you don't score. Nice attitude to have. 

Hope this puts it to bed, he meant it 😋

He said: “I’m very happy to score on my debut.

“We won, we are through to the next round, so I’m very happy.

“I just decided that when I got the ball I wanted to put it in [with] one touch, I was a bit lucky but you have to try.

“If you don’t try, it is never a goal."

5 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

goal aside - cracking debut.

personally i enjoyed his little one-two on the wing which brought him inside to play a beautifully weighted through ball to AEG (who subsequently paniced and hit it far too early)

very classy player. for the record in the wee interview i saw of him on sky he said he got lucky with the goal - make of that what you will!

I like lucky players. 

1 hour ago, samjp26 said:

Think I'd probably start Trez and rather bring him on as a sub. Our right wing will be facing Dallas I think, and if I remember correctly he's been around the block. Not a rookie. Get Trez to work him for 60 min and get Traore on. 

After watching the highlights, ( As my stream was garbage) i'm impressed.

He was almost forcing movement with his quick passing and moving.

Seems very intelligent as well.

We need a couple more like him, it seems he encourages everybody to step up and speed up.

Also, yeah watched the goal a few times from different angles and it was definitely no fluke.

48 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

From the brief highlights I saw, looks like he has a good football brain, making quick passes and moving off them. The type of player Jack Grealish will thrive playing with. This bodes well.

This is what we should be talking about. Not a flukey goal.

Lyon fans are still at it on our Facebook

"I assure you that this player is good the first month, after he no longer makes any effort, he believes himself to be the best, the goal he sets does not do it on purpose, he is technically poor .. Do not get attached to this player in 1 month you will hate him! Support Lyonnais"

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

"I assure you that this player is good the first month, after he no longer makes any effort, he believes himself to be the best, the goal he sets does not do it on purpose, he is technically poor .. Do not get attached to this player in 1 month you will hate him! Support Lyonnais"

LyonMonsiueurvigntetun is always really negative and loves a good negative post. I wouldn't pay much attention to him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Literally who gives a ****?

He's here now, let go my man. It's over. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

One unknown Lyon fan is still at it on our Facebook

Corrected for you. 

3 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Think I'd probably start Trez and rather bring him on as a sub. Our right wing will be facing Dallas I think, and if I remember correctly he's been around the block. Not a rookie. Get Trez to work him for 60 min and get Traore on. 

Traore hasn't scored a single goal in his 23 sub appearances for lyon. Start him let trez or el ghazi come on after 55

Â