Matty Cash

paul514

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Any link to his goal (not Sky as I’m abroad and they don’t work)

Villa YouTube channel posted highlights 15 minutes ago. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Had a very decent season but needs to be more aware defensively. Get's blindsided ball watching too easily at times. 

I think many of our players when defending are guilty of this. Its a horrible flaw and doesn't cost anything to take a glance behind you to realise the danger!

Edited by birdman
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, birdman said:

I think many of our players when defending are guilty of this. Its a horrible flaw and doesn't cost anything to take a glance behind you to realise the danger!

First goal he certainly got sucked under the cross. Harsh for third as Man. City score those type of goals 40 times a season, robotic in how they score that sort of goal with usually Sterling tapping it in at back post.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Poland have got trashed when he came off the bench tonight. Not sure if he was at fault for any of the goals but doesnt look good

If he's not 100% fit Poland shouldn't be playing him.

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

Poland have got trashed when he came off the bench tonight. Not sure if he was at fault for any of the goals but doesnt look good

It wasn't his fault. He played as a winger and he got a left back playing behind him. He was mostly anonymous but had one good run and one good chance to score (his shot went above the crossbar).

4 hours ago, rooster85 said:

It wasn't his fault. He played as a winger and he got a left back playing behind him. He was mostly anonymous but had one good run and one good chance to score (his shot went above the crossbar).

W T F GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

That his shot went over doesn't surprise me one bit

• Like 1

On 08/06/2022 at 21:42, Zatman said:

Doesn’t look good to who? We’re not trying to sell him mate. 

But saying it doesn't look good when you've not even looked at what happened for the goals, is seriously misleading. 

As stated , they'd made 4 changes by the time the first of the 4 goals went in,  and they played him as a right winger. Trossard came on and seemingly changed the game.

Not sure it looks anything for himself. Other than maybe he's better played in his natural position. 

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â