Matty Cash

paul514

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

He’s arguably our best player and almost certainly our most consistent. Great move from the club, even if they do end up selling as we’ll get £££.

Big fan of Matty.

Knew you had it in you, well in Delphinho123.

Been a very good signing for the money we paid. He’s a good full back, gets too tight at times but he’s learning. He’s improving going forward and offers a better outlet at the moment that Digne does imo. I like his attitude, he wants to improve and isn’t shy at flying into a tackle. Comes across as a decent kid and is likeable. Would prefer it if we had more like him in the squad. 

Edited by WHY

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Really? I don’t think she’s been the same since the change in formation 😉😂

She’s a big fan of four tea tea! 

See you all later, I'm done for the night! 

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

Fantastic news.

I loved Cash last season but have to admit I wasn't sure how he was going to do in Gerrards system. He had a bad turn of form (as did everyone) and wasn't sure the marauding attacking fullback was for him.

The recalibration the last month or so, with the fullbacks being more like fullbacks rather than Kamikaze Wingbacks has really worked in his favour. His crossing still leaves a bit to be desired and interested to see whether Gerrard goes back to Kamikaze Wingbacks next season.

What does this mean for Kesler I wonder? 

Excellent. He's really gone up a level this season and is one of the first names on the team sheet.

What I also like about this, and Emi before him, is that we are tying down our best assets and that they are happy to sign.

I appreciate that lots of fans are not totally convinced by Gerrard yet, and understandable. Neither am I.

But these are players who could easily be picked up by European sides this summer. That they are committing their futures shows faith in both the project and the manager. 

• Like 1

Very happy with this.

Cash is genuinely a player with a very high ceiling who can go very far with us.

Purely down to his dedication and hard work.

the type of character we need more of.

( Petty dig time ) - He must not have gotten the memo that we are doomed.

All Hail King Cashteshzka!

*** Cue Matt Target Season 2 after best season ever drop levels.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

Excellent. He's really gone up a level this season and is one of the first names on the team sheet.

What I also like about this, and Emi before him, is that we are tying down our best assets and that they are happy to sign.

I appreciate that lots of fans are not totally convinced by Gerrard yet, and understandable. Neither am I.

But these are players who could easily be picked up by European sides this summer. That they are committing their futures shows faith in both the project and the manager. 

I was reading the comments on Twitter and I almost spat out my tea laughing because a A.Madrid fan said the deal was only signed so Matty could include a break fee clause so he could guarantee he moves to them in the summer.

Some people are too funny!!!

Although my non-football mate laughed at me on WhatsApp and said that’s exactly what Grealish did to us.  I always knew my mate was a scumbag 😂

• Haha 1

Â