Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

He's still probably just an average finisher but I wonder if it's intentional from keep him to keep it on target. Anecdotally, he does tend to hit it at the keeper rather than dragging it wide or I think even more rare from him, blaze it over the top.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Pinebro said:

If Watkins was clinical as people on here demand him to be he'd be bordering Haaland numbers and would not be a Villa player. 

Same goes for Mings when he's criticized for making a mistake, if he never made any mistakes, he wouldn't be playing for us. 

Watkins has shown good improvements under Emery, and has certainly shown he's a capable PL striker good enough for a team pushing for Europe.

• Like 1

Just caught the end of his interview with Tubes, he's just a genuinely nice bloke, as I expected.

For anyone that didn't know btw, SoccerAM ends the end of this season. I know it's past its sell by date, but it was still nice to know it was still going.

Into double figures for the season now, five more goals will be his best goal scoring season in Premier League so far.

Just needs one more assist for it to be his best season in that regard as well.

• Like 1

Â