Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Only 7 more goals this year in the PL to break Benteke’s record… it’s only Feb, he can do it! (Assuming this table doesn’t include the two goals from today)

IMG_6086.jpeg

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

That table also shows just how difficult it is to actually get 20 PL goals in a season.

He'll be the first villa player to do it since withe over 40 years ago 

It's an unrealistic target and something we don't do

Which is why it'll be amazing if he does it and I hope people realise just how special it'll be 

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

That table also shows just how difficult it is to actually get 20 PL goals in a season.

Exactly I mean look at Yorke, he was genuinely one of the best (probably the best) in the league for 3-4 seasons… and he didn’t manage it either 

Said last week I cannot understand the criticism he still gets from villa fans. 

In the conversation for our best ever premier league striker. He’s excellent

• Like 4

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Only 7 more goals this year in the PL to break Benteke’s record… it’s only Feb, he can do it! (Assuming this table doesn’t include the two goals from today)

IMG_6086.jpeg

Went to nearly every home game that season, Benteke was fire. 💥

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

IMG_6086.jpeg

Can you believe Julian Joachim sits there just below Dean Saunders.

Watkins could go down as one of our best strikers of all time.

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah it's bizarre. He consistently gets double figures in the Premier League which is actually quite difficult in and of itself but he also provides a shedload of assists.

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He is quality, an when someone is that good, the expectation comes with never having a off game, or missing sitters. Which i agree, is not reality.

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Because his conversion rate isn't 2 goals for every shot 

Like I said before he's got a chance of being our first 20 league goal striker in 40 years so not a clue where this "we need a better striker" stuff comes from, we've never had that striker 

Â