Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Apart from the 2nd minute where he should have scored and it ended up being a wrongly disallowed goal, the penalty he should have got for the 3 shirt pullbacks a few minutes later, he was pretty quiet, until he pops up with the winning goal. 

He needs to learn the dark arts, if he's in the box getting his shirt pulled, drop to the floor, every other team do it and get a pen.

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I don't think the chance was as easy as it looked. The goal he scored though showed what he is all about. Winning the header in his box and running the whole length of the pitch to get on the end of a chance.

I don’t know if maybe he was somewhat disoriented momentarily It seemed like, he thought he had to put the ball further to the right of the goal, than he actually needed too?

But yes you make a great point about his goal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

It seems like he completely lost his bearings because that might be the worst miss I've ever seen from a Villa player.

Worked his socks off and scored AGAIN though.

Almost like a new signing? 😉

The miss can happen to anyone. Watch this video, some of the biggest names the PL has seen.

Glad he got another goal today to add to his tally, he’s still roughly on course to get 20 league goals this season, could even end up with as many as 30 in all comps.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Ok he misses some sitters but makes up for it in the end. No doubt his misses will cost us the odd game but he’ll win us more points than lose us points.  Best striker we’ve had in the prem apart from Yorke? Probably . 

You’re probably right, I’ve heard she’s quite demanding, especially with the two young kids and her career on the influencing.

It can’t be easy for him to play to his strengths week in week out

• Haha 1

Don't think it was a terrible miss, a lot harder than it looked trying to put energy on a ball spinning off the bar, should have scored, could have dealt with the ball differently and scored. Other than embarrassing him, it didn't matter today.

I love this guy.

• Like 3

Â