Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Really good game from Ollie today. Loved his finish. Was actually surprised we took him off with 15 minutes left, would've had him on for the full 90.

He was probably at the end of his rope when he went off. Couldn’t take on Gabriel 1v1 a few times when he was on when he rinsed him earlier. 

4 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

He was probably at the end of his rope when he went off. Couldn’t take on Gabriel 1v1 a few times when he was on when he rinsed him earlier. 

I don't know, he was still holding it up o.k so didn't look that gassed especially as we weren't counter attacking much. Would've loved the space Duran had near the end.

One thing he does need to work on is being more alert from short corners, that Zinchenko shot goes right through him.

Overall he's playing well currently and no issue at all if he finishes like today.

32 minutes ago, WHY said:

Any team outside the top 6 teams would want Ollie imo, not good enough for some on here though. He’s been class since Emery arrived. 

Don't think Bretford would have him back, I'd certainly swap him for there's though.

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Don't think Bretford would have him back, I'd certainly swap him for there's though.

Fair but I wouldn’t want Toney anywhere near our club to be honest. Doing that stupid Zulu sign in front of the Holte shows the type of person he is imo. 

Edited by WHY

Â