Academy General Topic

mikeyp102

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

The tackles were a bit 'tasty' but the red was for the head butt. Nice to see some fire in a villa shirt for once! 

Yeah, just what we need more of, sendings off for violent conduct.

5 hours ago, mwj said:

Everyone's Denis Wise on an internet forum aren't they...

not as much as they are in the kiddy league 6 on a sunday morning!

you moan about them tackles and you'd be laughed at, you wouldnt jump up in the air and grab your shin, tbf the head butt would probably only be a yellow...

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Yeah, just what we need more of, sendings off for violent conduct.

I don't condone the head butt to be fair, it's not professional and not the way to behave. However the tackles were fully committed, something I've not seen from our first teamers in a while.

• Like 1

not as much as they are in the kiddy league 6 on a sunday morning!

you moan about them tackles and you'd be laughed at, you wouldnt jump up in the air and grab your shin, tbf the head butt would probably only be a yellow...

My hero.

While we're comparing dicks I've been in games with the opposition waiting with baseball bats in the car park in west london, and police called so we could leave the changing rooms in Australia. What's your **** point?

The tackles (especially second) was loose and stupid but not surprising from a 20 year old.

15 minutes ago, mwj said:

My hero.

While we're comparing dicks I've been in games with the opposition waiting with baseball bats in the car park in west london, and police called so we could leave the changing rooms in Australia. What's your **** point?

The tackles (especially second) was loose and stupid but not surprising from a 20 year old.

Uh-oh, watch out everyone, here he comes

mr_angry-copy.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Negative, they were great tackles and he won the ball both times, the game has gone weak. 

Just ask Alan Judge.

(Edit:  But yeah, those U21's tackles were fine)

Edited by bobzy

13 hours ago, mwj said:

My hero.

They were good tackles, end of story.

• Like 1

An upside of our relegation is that we have some really excellent young players coming through and they should play a part next season and the remaining games of this season

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Like 1

Â