Academy General Topic

smetrov

Looks like the game is being refereed by the Moss Bros - penalty to us immediately to make it 2-2; Green scores on the rebound after Lyden's pen was saved.

I think it's 2-2 anyway, I've missed the beginning and Jack is on commentary duty.

I just found out now that these play offs are for promotion, I was thinking its to win the youth championship!

I had no idea we had been relegated. I always speak so highly of our youngsters when speaking with rival fans. It would be a bit embarrassing if they knew we were in division 2!

I just found out now that these play offs are for promotion, I was thinking its to win the youth championship!

I had no idea we had been relegated. I always speak so highly of our youngsters when speaking with rival fans. It would be a bit embarrassing if they knew we were in division 2!

They rejigged it all last year or the year before, us, arsenal and Fulham, all teams that you think would have a good set up and won stuff recently at youth level all in league 2

We might have baggies in the final, hopefully with a good turnout to go with it, I'll be going hats for sure, think one of the lions clubs round here ran a coach to tonight's game

Â