Academy General Topic

smetrov

3 hours ago, a m ole said:

was just about to post this... would be a great way to protest.

absolutely.. harder to organise but that would be bloody amazing to see. 

10 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Jack is about to give us Emiliy's number.

I've met Emily - this is the best thing Jack's ever given me!

Oh dear looks like no one is getting romantically nourished at the club 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I'm 25 years old, I've been going to those youth games for 10 years now, in my opinion this is by far the best youth team that I have seen, that includes the 07-08 team that had Albrighton, Clark, Baker, Delfouneso and Bannan. I think that despite our recent relegation, we still have plenty of reasons to be cheerful, Easah Suliman is quite possibly the best centre back I've seen come through the academy, he just strolls through games without breaking a sweat, he's that good. Andre Green is the best winger I've seen come through the academy, I think his recent elevation to the first team proves, very few 17 year olds play in the premier league, let alone hold their own against fully grown men. Striker Rushian Hepburn-Murphy is our youngest premier league appearance maker in the modern era, I've had the pleasure to meet him, he seemed like a very nice young man indeed, he's also a very talented young player with a great future in football. Although, he's a little bit older at 20, centre back Niall Mason has been involved with the first team this season, he reads the game very well and compliments Suliman very well when they play together, they have the makings of a very good CB partnership, I am very excited about the prospects of these young players.

I always thought you were about 50 something.

Â