Academy General Topic

smetrov

Is anyone going tomorrow night? For £4 I think I am going to go cheer our youngsters on. 

Not sure howitzer works though do arsenal and villa fans site close together as stadium be empty?

Edited by Demitri_C

Guest av1
On 04/05/2016 at 07:21, OutByEaster? said:

They played Rosicky, Cazorla, Gnabry and Chambers in that game!

Shameless.

Can't we just do the same and play.....er...arh forget it. :P

Shameless. 

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

How if this is a u21 game? Ridiculous

It is replacement for what was the reserve league. Your allowed 3 over 21 outfield players and a goalkeeper. I'm sure thoughout the year plenty of over 21's play to gain match fitness after being injured etc, but playing Cazorla at this stage in the season is taking the piss a bit, and a bit unfair on their U21 players, like Crowley who was on the bench in their play off game.

Yeah, I think it's fair enough mid season when you have players that need fitness, but playing three overage players in a final is a little bit out of order. It takes me back to Ben Foster (I think) playing for Man Utd reserves in a national final while he was England goalkeeper and saving two penalties in a shootout to win the game. I'm not over that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Barney_avfc said:

Chewie, where are you pal? 

Who is chewie? Are you referring to me? If so, I am at joe & the juice Solihull, the place has been open for 3 years, I must've spent about £3000 here

Have just seen the Arsenal line-up which includes, Cazorla, Coq-Au-Vin, Chambers and Gnabry (granted, the latter two are 21 and 20)

We haven't enlisted the likes of Traore, Grealish or Toner but Lyden gets a run out.

Villa team (and possible line-up)

................Sarkic

Mason.Webb.Sulliman.Kinsella

Sellars....Lyden....Hale....Green

.....Davis.Hepburn-Murphy

2 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Who is chewie? Are you referring to me? If so, I am at joe & the juice Solihull, the place has been open for 3 years, I must've spent about £3000 here

Chewie is poster on here who subscribes to the sporting worlds equivalent of the radio times. 

If its on, Chewie knows when and where :P

Â