The Global Far Right

maqroll

Just now, mjmooney said:

Very clever. Except they would be better described as upper, lower and centre wings. Left and right are still left and right in all cases.

Trying to think of a possible (canard?) configuration that might be described as centre wing. 

EDIT: Yes, @LondonLax's Thunderbird 2 perhaps comes closest. 

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Very clever. Except they would be better described as upper, lower and centre wings. Left and right are still left and right in all cases.

Thanks Mike.

Top wing, centre wings, bottom wings, left wings, right wings...

Anyway, that's enough about wings, back to the far right wingnuts

48 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I am not an expert on Argentinian politics, but to answer your question in bold. The government elected in the recent elections is centre left. Its a coalition government, but still broadly left wing. The President Elect is not, the incumbent did not run this time.

Im not either. I literally just read abit on the bbc and some othee sites. The country is  a complete mess it sounds like hence why people voted for something different 

He seems to be pro working with US

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Talking at cross thread purposes here but if a woman was a presidential candidate and was behaving like that, she’d be immediately disregarded as hysterical. 

Especially if she was wearing a see through top.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

That's a fairly unremarkable anarcho-capitalist libertarian position. He also apparently took 2 attempts to answer 'should be it allowed to sell children' in an even vaguely reasonable way.

Still, this is someone who 'communes' with his dogs for 'guidance' (via a mystic, he's not daft), and that he has spoken to God and seen Jesus. We have to set a bar to judge him. It will be very low.

18 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm slightly annoyed I wasn't able to get a Far Right Brothers pun in while we were still on the planes.

Ah, no, there it is.

It's a little known fact that the Nazis had a fighter squadron of Jamaican pilots - Jasta Far Right. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â