Championship Play Offs

andykeenan

From a selfish villa point of view hopefully Fulham come up, continue to be a wet fish going straight back down whilst Brentford get picked apart 

From a footballing perspective its hard not to want Brentford to come up though, Fulham are a boring nothing team

• Like 2

oli watkins really impressed me tonight, reminded me a lot of tammy actually!

Real leader as well as leading the line well.  I wouldnt be disappointed to see him here next season!

27 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

From a selfish villa point of view hopefully Fulham come up, continue to be a wet fish going straight back down whilst Brentford get picked apart 

From a footballing perspective its hard not to want Brentford to come up though, Fulham are a boring nothing team

I think Brentford fans are laughable. They always come across like making a profit on player sales is what football is about, not actually winning stuff. 

On the other hand I think it would be a lot of fun to see them promoted. A fairytale of sorts.

Rather Brentford than Fulham tbh. Then again I'd preferred Forest to them both. 

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I think Brentford fans are laughable. They always come across like making a profit on player sales is what football is about, not actually winning stuff. 

On the other hand I think it would be a lot of fun to see them promoted. A fairytale of sorts.

Rather Brentford than Fulham tbh. Then again I'd preferred Forest to them both. 

I used to like fairytale stories when we were an established Prem side, but now I just want the teams least likely to stay up come up. The less Wolves and Sheffield Uniteds come up the better for us. So for now that means Cardiff please :D

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I used to like fairytale stories when we were an established Prem side, but now I just want the teams least likely to stay up come up. The less Wolves and Sheffield Uniteds come up the better for us. So for now that means Cardiff please :D

Same

At the moment it's hard to see West brom staying up but hard to see Leeds going down, hopefully the championship winners are also **** terrible next year and that's 2 out of the way 

Brentford or Fulham not bothered either way.....

It's something to watch on Tuesday night and from what i have watched so far it promises to be a good game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

He doesnt have a thread I could find (because he was crap) buit some Villa fan found this little gem.

Love to see how bitter Joe Bennett is :)

https://twitter.com/thisiscarts/status/1288940121325285377

Joe Bennett vs 4th tier Bradford was the most shambolic defensive display by any Villa player ever, probably the worst Villa individual performance ever. Arguably the worst by any registered Premier League player ever

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I’d rather Brentford win the final than Fulham, would be great for them. Only trouble with that is it will make it harder to land one of our targets.

I also want Brentford to come up. Easier opposition for us next season imho. 

Â