Championship Play Offs

andykeenan

36 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I get why people want Brentford to lose, Benhrama etc. But is there a more boring team than Fulham? I guess Stoke etc. but jesus Fulham is just one pointless club. Guess the away day is nice, but that's about it. 

Middlesboro was always a team I found boring, Cardiff as well. If they werent a derby I think West Brom be a pointless club for most neutrals

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Middlesboro was always a team I found boring, Cardiff as well. If they werent a derby I think West Brom be a pointless club for most neutrals

Many people hate West Brom and don't want them up, I'm not sure why exactly? I'm talking about top 6 supporters.

I bet Brentford and Fulham fans are nervous today. Going to be excruciating for them waiting until 7:45pm for kick off. Afternoon kick offs were bad enough to wait for! 

I think Fulham’s experience will prevail and they’ll win 1-0. 

3 hours ago, villan-scott said:

I bet Brentford and Fulham fans are nervous today. Going to be excruciating for them waiting until 7:45pm for kick off. Afternoon kick offs were bad enough to wait for! 

I think Fulham’s experience will prevail and they’ll win 1-0. 

Yes very very very very very ....

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

It's really sad that you have had the days experience taken away from you!

It's simply one of the best days out you will have as a football fan not owned by a gazillionaire! 

The other bonus of the whole Wembley experience is that the carnival atmosphere also helps with the pre match nerves.

Edited by Nigel
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Know exactly how you feel considering we had it two years running.  Annoying thing is, we didn't even escape it this year because the run up to the final day and our eventual survival was excruciating.

Good luck though, hope you do it.

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

I think Brentford will batter Fulham tonight and although it’ll mean us missing out on benrahma again there are plenty more fish in the sea for that price and they’ll make an interesting addition to the league. 

What ever happens hats off to them. A brilliantly run football club which is something you don’t see so often these days. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 2

After winning the play-off final last year one thing I was looking forward to was watching the next one without the nerves of us being involved, if we'd have been relegated it wouldn't have been the same, but now looking forward to it again. Hard to predict a winner, but I think if Brentford play at their best then they will win, just a question of whether they will be able to handle the pressure.

So much respect for Brentford, and was happy to visit their ground when they played Blackburn 1,5 years ago. That was the first time I saw Benrahma who I was really impressed with. 

My gut feeling is that experience will be the deciding factor today - Fulham win. 

Â