U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, ml1dch said:

It's two doors down from a dildo shop, so given what we've learned recently about Giuliani, maybe he just happened to be in the area.

A dildo shop next door and a crematorium across the road. 

The perfect location for Rudy to go **** himself and die. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

All those various Trumps surrogates: "look at the enthusiasm gap! Are you telling me that all those people are going out and voting for Biden?!?"

(Thousands of people take to the streets as if it's the end of World War II)

Ah.

13 minutes ago, bickster said:

Voting districts in Arizona, coloured to they way they voted and a Map of Arizona's tribal lands. Hopefully I shouldn't need to explain further.

Yeah I just didn't grasp what tribal lands ment. Still don't tbf 😅

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

A good read.

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-victory-spells-trouble-uk-us-relations-boris-johnson-2020-11?r=US&IR=T

This apparent disdain has several origins. One key moment seems to have been Johnson's comments in 2016 towards Barack Obama, when he claimed that the former president's "part-Kenyan" heritage meant he had an "ancestral dislike of the British empire."

A source in Biden's campaign team told Business Insider that "Joe has a long memory," about such things.

Edited by Kuwabatake Sanjuro
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ml1dch said:

EmPeCvaXIAApn6v?format=jpg&name=large

The hat's a nice touch.  Thank **** it's over, yes the U.S. is still divided but it's always been pretty 50/50 Democrat and Republican, the difference will hopefully be a President that doesn't stoke the fire on a daily basis and hopefully it can heal the country a bit.  It'll take time and there will probably be some nasty shit going on in the near future.  Hopefully Trump and his cronies get the book thrown at them.  Thanks Joe.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

People are blowing this out of all proportions. The links I've seen in this regard are only bad if you make them so. 

I don't think it's evidence of anything. I accept some people are more touchy feely than me and I haven't said anything about it to anyone who's celebrating the win. Just the way he is around the kids in the videos gives me the creeps and I think some of it is inappropriate. The girls are clearly uncomfortable. Again, I don't think it's evidence of anything and some people are quite touchy with family. So I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

37 minutes ago, darrenm said:

I'm happy he seems ready to f**k over the Johnson government

Really? I'm not happy whatsoever if he's ready to f**k over the world me and my kids are going to live in. 

I voted against Brexit but we are where we are and the less f**king over of anyone the better now. 

• Like 1

Â