U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

22 minutes ago, MCU said:

Hey now

They haven't, though. And 'Trumpism' certainly hasn't gone anywhere even if it comes back under a slightly different brand name.

And I very much doubt that all of the tripe that the Trump administration used during its time will disappear during a Biden administration, certainly not anything that they would find useful to do and not totally egregious.

Roger Stone has suggested that Trump should declare Martial Law and begin arresting his enemies.

Steve Bannon has suggested that Dr. Fauci should be beheaded.

The psychotic far right is clamoring for extreme violence and if there were ever a time to just go for it, now would seem to be that time.

The next 10-11 weeks here are going to be pretty ugly.

• Like 3

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

I know it's insane to suggest a president doing this, but am I crazy thinking he will do his best to **** up everything possible the next 3 months simply because he lost? How much damage can he do?

He is a madman. He will act out in terrible ways if he's not restrained.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I know it's insane to suggest a president doing this, but am I crazy thinking he will do his best to **** up everything possible the next 3 months simply because he lost? How much damage can he do?

I doubt the other two branches of Govt will allow him to do much

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Republicans have to win senate seats in Georgia in jan, if they lose them they lose everything they stand for. If Trump on his way out should threaten their chances they will act. 

Dems really need to win the two Georgia senate run-offs in January to win back the Senate. Without it, not much is going to happen other than we won't have a divisive traitor in the WH.

• Like 1

Â