U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

25 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Justice and hope, eh? That’s lovely.

Does this mean Biden will end the Obama/Trump era policy of enabling the Saudis to destroy Yemen? 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Awol said:

Justice and hope, eh? That’s lovely.

Does this mean Biden will end the Obama/Trump era policy of enabling the Saudis to destroy Yemen? 

I see it as more as a hope, in fact an intent, for sea change in terms of domestic justice. 

The whole 'special relationship' thing is bollocks anyway. Its not a two way relationship anymore, its just us being the lapdog of the US. 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, maqroll said:

Dems really need to win the two Georgia senate run-offs in January to win back the Senate. Without it, not much is going to happen other than we won't have a divisive traitor in the WH.

Meant to comment before to agree with this, but sadly - and while I would love to be proven wrong - I don't see them winning either race. I understand why there has been this spontaneous outpouring of liberal relief that 'the national nightmare is over' or whatever, but relief doesn't get people to the polls in January. Anger will get people to the polls, and Georgia Republicans are going to be plenty angry.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Too right. I remember the us president making a pass at Martine mccutcheon when he was staying at number 10 and it made the prime minister question that special relationship

To be fair, I would have done the same. 

8/10 WB

• Like 3

Trump still eating into the Biden lead in Arizona. 

Only by small chunks but is averaging enough to exceed his target to take it during the last 24 hours.

I  wonder why the final postal votes are not favouring Biden like they are everywhere else? 

Edited by sidcow

Â