• Grealish
    • Samatta (Davis 57)
    • Nakamba (Hourihane 70)
    • Trézéguet (El Ghazi 70)
    • Jota (McGinn 87)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/06/20 at 17:00

5 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Absolutely crap.  Again.  28 minutes into the second half, we'd had possession for 4 mins 28 secs - including retrieving the ball from throw-ins and goal-kicks.

We may not have a great squad, but we should at least be playing a system and style that suits them.

Grealish is one of the most gifted players in the league, yet he's out wide. Davis wins everything hit forward but there's nobody around him. McGinn looks about 30% fit.  Douglas Luiz is starting to look like a proper midfielder now.

Smith has a hard job, but he's still making a hash of it.

Even if we miraculously stay up, he's got to go.

The problem with this is that there are plenty of matches we've had the better possession, but done little with it. 

Our players aren't any better. Not on Deano. 

• Confused 1

Very poor squad with a manager that has no idea what to do when we’re winning. How many times have we led only to lose? Why doesn’t he freshen it up? 

Bizarre management. He’s not even giving us a chance to survive. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There were a few out there today that I'd be happy to never see in a Villa shirt again. 

El Ghazi being the first. 

Gutless, spinless performance. 

we started to press and pass out from the back when we were 2:1 down? WTF? Why did we leave it so late to try and compete?

Standard 2 goals conceeded, Nyland is terrible. Game over.

I genuinely wish we'd just been relegated without having to play anymore games so I didn't have to ensure this cack every week.

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

we started to press and pass out from the back when we were 2:1 down? WTF? Why did we leave it so late to try and compete?

Standard 2 goals conceeded, Nyland is terrible. Game over.

I genuinely wish we'd just been relegated without having to play anymore games so I didn't have to ensure this cack every week.

What did nyland do wrong?

Its so obvious how these games play out. Put Chelsea to win just before Pulisic came on. License to print money being a Villa fan

McGinn hasnt had the desired effect, Grealish looks like he’s no longer fussed. We dont learn from being in the exact same situations numerous other times this season. Just a soft touch as always. Just a b-tech Arsenal

1 minute ago, av1 said:

There were a few out there today that I'd be happy to never see in a Villa shirt again. 

El Ghazi being the first. 

Gutless, spinless performance. 

So many dog shit players.  I feel very sorry for Deano that he has to take the heat from such recruitment. 

Pitarch should be sent packing a long time ago. 

• Confused 1

Â