Summer Transfers 20/21 (Or what to loot during the apocalypse)

sne

I think Aurier is awful so think that's a decent deal. Mourinho will improve Doherty defensively and he offers a fair bit going forward. Interesting signing, reminds me of Spurs getting Trippier from Burnley a few years back and overall he did well for them.

Assume Wolves getting Maitland Niles is all but done now.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I think Aurier is awful so think that's a decent deal. Mourinho will improve Doherty defensively and he offers a fair bit going forward. Interesting signing, reminds me of Spurs getting Trippier from Burnley a few years back and overall he did well for them.

Assume Wolves getting Maitland Niles is all but done now.

Doherty is actually older than Aurier, I dont think Doherty can play in a back 4

On 25/08/2020 at 16:51, Zatman said:

Not many teams will pay 33 year old Suarez 200k a week. He is just a poacher at this point, his all round game has deteriorated rapidly

Goal vs Bayern would suggest otherwise. It was the first time I'd seen him in a good while, but still had keen instincts and the ability to back them up from what I saw.

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The malang sarr signing on the quiet could be the one, got bags of potential 

Talk about him being loaned out for 1 season (it's Chelsea after all) but he could be a great long term signing for them.

Could see him rocking up at RB Leipzig next season if they sell Upamecano or Konaté

7 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

Rob Holding on loan to Newcastle. Really good signing to be honest, albeit no option to buy.

Kind of infuriating how many CB's he needs at Newcastle yet we were left damaging Chester and playing Jedinak due to his negligence.

Holding always seems to have amazing games for Arsenal in cup finals. He's better in a back 3 so should suit Newcastle well.

Cheeky bid for Fabian Schar who I think is in last year of his deal there please.

Edited by VillaChris

24 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Holding always seems to have amazing games for Arsenal in cup finals. He's better in a back 3 so should suit Newcastle well.

Cheeky bid for Fabian Schar who I think is in last year of his deal there please.

Hasn’t he done his knee ligaments? Or am I mistaken?

Â