Summer Transfers 20/21 (Or what to loot during the apocalypse)

sne

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

One of best teams after lockdown. They are rebuilding with a new transfer program amd is effective at the moment. Theo was a steal

Anyone could have got him from Madrid. They weren't interested.

2 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

I definetly did not see somewhere that he ALLEGEDLY used to go into the city centre of a night time and ALLEGEDLY pay strangers to fight him because that ALLEGEDLY is his weird way of having fun

That was ALLEGEDLY Gary Madine wasn't it....:ph34r:

38 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Fulham have signed a Dutch right back with 17 caps, 24 years old from Lyon for £3M.

We spent £14M on Cash, be interesting to compare the two come May.

👀

On 27/05/2020 at 00:29, Tomaszk said:

Kenny Tete available from Lyon. Be good option to take the weight of Fred if he was cheap.

£3m is about right.

He's athletic but not got much going forward really. 

the new van der wiel...

bit harsh that, I can remember him being a FM wonderkid and part of the ajax resurgence, for whatever reason it just never happened for him, bit like riedewald who was the highly touted LB in that EL final, done nothing at palace

Lyon have got rid of Rafael this summer too so its not like they even see him as good enough to be back up RB

looked at transfermarkt couple of days ago and whilst I wouldn't claim they're high profile signings I would say the Turkish league is definitely busy

shame trabzsponspor had the CL taken off them because it feels like a shake up is coming there, 1st time champions, besiktas 3rd, Galatasaray 6th, fenerbahce 7th, even if the Turkish guys I play football with all moan like **** that the new champions are the presidents team (I think) that kind of overhaul in a league that has been so dominated by the big 3 is good to see

39 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Aaron Lennon has gone to the Turkish League, think was same team Trez came from

Not a smart move for someone who has issues with depression/mental health. It always amazes me when already rich footballers make the move to Turkey. Hope it works out for him. 

5 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Not a smart move for someone who has issues with depression/mental health. It always amazes me when already rich footballers make the move to Turkey. Hope it works out for him. 

Me too, I am not sure what the attraction is unless I’m missing something?

They might get a few extra quid over other places but it can’t be that much. It’s not like China wages.

Maybe it’s the women? I dunno.

38 minutes ago, villa89 said:

They are adored by the fans over there. I read a piece in FourFourTwo about an average player who went to Turkey (can’t remember who) and he said there were thousands at the airport waiting for him, chanting his name.

You here some crazy stories too though.

I am sure if you make the effort Istanbul wouldnt be the worst place to live but you hear so many stories of players like Darius vassell just living in a hotel for months. For someone like Lennon I dont think it's a good move. 

3 hours ago, Hornso said:

They are adored by the fans over there. I read a piece in FourFourTwo about an average player who went to Turkey (can’t remember who) and he said there were thousands at the airport waiting for him, chanting his name.

You here some crazy stories too though.

Darius Vassell drilled his own toenail there.

34 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

**** Trabzonspor.  I’m not over losing to them on away goals in 95.

I remember Lawro on radio a few years bck saying that was the most intimidating place he did commentary. Some of the Trabzonspor fans had guns in the crowd 😂

Â