Summer Transfers 20/21 (Or what to loot during the apocalypse)

sne

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

I remember seeing Ronaldo at VP, Villa kicked him all over the pitch and eventually SAF took him off. 

Remember that game he started arguing with the Villa fans as he went down the tunnel.

• Like 1

Sandro Tonali on his way to Milan rather than Inter apparently. €10m loan + €20m option to buy. That's some big Covid-19 discount if correct. He was supposed to go for twice that.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sne said:

Sandro Tonali on his way to Milan rather than Inter apparently. €10m loan + €20m option to buy. That's some big Covid-19 discount if correct. He was supposed to go for twice that.

He's a joy to watch at times. Wonder how he'll develop 

Havertz to Chelsea set to be announced today/tomorrow. All agreed. What a team they’re building there. Looking forward to seeing how it all comes together. 

Also, fair play to them for getting multiple big deals done, in a market where most are struggling to get anything done. 

38 minutes ago, Genie said:

Everton complete the signing of “Hamez”. Proper quality signing that. 

That a hell of a coup, risky I'd say though huge wage and been on the decline for a few years 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

That a hell of a coup, risky I'd say though huge wage and been on the decline for a few years 

On paper its a coup but James has never really shone at club level compared to his Colombia form. Maybe he will perform better as a big fish

11 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I've been told that the Messi to Man City is done. Just some public news drama to play out. I don't believe that news but the person is adamant it's done.

I suspected it was well down the road towards completion when Messi chucked in his resignation. He wouldn’t have done that unless it was pretty much a done deal.

27 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

Agree. Good signing for WBA that is, and for repeated £12m + Add Ons is very good value. 

West Ham must be absolutely skint.

They still owe Frankfurt money for Haller

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

I suspected it was well down the road towards completion when Messi chucked in his resignation. He wouldn’t have done that unless it was pretty much a done deal.

And their new presidential candidate is making all the ' it needs to be a smooth exit, he's earned a release' etc etc noises.

Â