Summer Transfers 20/21 (Or what to loot during the apocalypse)

sne

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

As discussed in the grealish thread earlier there was a wave of media outlets moaning about Dortmund’s unrealistic valuation of sancho earlier, think it was talksport who uttered Man Utd won’t be bullied 

boils my piss

And I thought it was Liverpool always being the victim! 

absolute pathetic reporting though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Teams’ top players under contract with no wish to sell should lower their prices as it can be seen as bullying buying club 🤔

I remember United fans crying when Real were doing similar to Ronaldo. They also got more emotional when Blatter said they should sell him as he wasnt a slave 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

West Ham getting linked with Martin Braithwaite.:lol:

He scored about 5 goals for Boro and now because he's at Barca for three months that must mean he's a world class striker now.

Amazing how many players Barcelona sign and then flip after six months at an inflated fee to premier league clubs.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sne said:

David Silva to Lazio, nice to see he didn't go to Qatar.

Finally gets that dream reunion with Felipe Caicedo 😉

Interesting move but Lazio have picked up a few handy Premier League players in recent seasons

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I wish we’d signed a “has been” like David Silva 

Yes me too but he’s mid thirties. It just seems that Italian clubs sign quite a few players at the back end of their careers. Doesn’t happen at the top end of the Premier League

Just now, PaulC said:

Yes me too but he’s mid thirties. It just seems that Italian clubs sign quite a few players at the back end of their careers. Doesn’t happen at the top end of the Premier League

United signed Ighalo, Chelsea got Giroud not so long ago

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

United signed Ighalo, Chelsea got Giroud not so long ago

Yeah but Juve signed that Ronaldo fella and he's clearly past it.

Then again Manure signed Zlatan whatshisname and he was never going to cut it in the PL, think he's back in Italy now.

4 hours ago, PaulC said:

It's possible that a playing style that emphasizes creativity over physicality allows a certain type player to be influential later on in their careers. I don't think a 33-year old Gabby would be of much use in Serie A.

• Like 2

Â