Summer Transfers 20/21 (Or what to loot during the apocalypse)

sne

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

I wonder if Barca will go after Man City for tapping up their player. It’s a little bit more mud they can potentially sling. 

Nothing would be funnier than Barcelona accusing another club of tapping up 😂😂😂😂

They wheeled out everybody in the media to get Fabregas to return 

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

yep

as in give it 2 years and they'll be stuck with him and his high wages as he's always injured and finished at this level

they seem to sign one of them every summer

I dunno what the fee is for Rodriguez but isn't Everton's record signing sigurdsson for nearly £40million

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

I dunno what the fee is for Rodriguez but isn't Everton's record signing sigurdsson for nearly £40million

Think they paid more for Richarlison and Iwobi

Issue is not the fee but the wages at Everton must be huge. Delph, Iwobi, Walcott etc all came from top 6 clubs so would probably be on similar wages 

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Castagne to Leicestet for 21 million is an interesting one

Felipe Anderson apparently offered to Arsenal on loan. West Ham sound like a team in some trouble financially

looking at their forums, it’s eye watering the number of no-mark high earners they have. Some on >100k/week.

The epitome of how not to run a football club. I genuinely believe if they had been relegated they’d be out of business.

Edited by Djemba_Villan

Â