The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

42 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

This thread is undoing a lot of respect I had for people. Literally who the **** hell eats the crust on a pizza first. Who. What do you bloody hold on to. **** sake. Seriously. Not even pissed off at this, I am **** angry. 

You had respect for people on here? 

Jesus man.  This forum is the equivalent of a choice of bacon (me) or dog shit (everyone else) for tea. 

I bet most of the "people" on here are kept in cages when they finish working, if they're even capable of working. 

harry adventures GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Could have sworn Doug Ellis invented that........

No that's the bicycle wheel.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

This rather embarrassing but I've always fold pizza in half and eat it like a sandwich 

You mean there are people that DON’T do this? It’s the only way to eat Pizza. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Pizza wheel is for cutting pizza not a frickin knife and fork. Pizza with a knife and fork is stone age behaviour

Nope

and this isn’t just for pizza it’s for a lot of foods...you need some good quality kitchen scissors 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

My wife eats pizza crust first, working her way to the middle.

This is weird, is it not?

Yes.

The crust is to be used to dunk in the garlic and herb dip

• Like 4

I will only use a knife and fork for pizza if its a really thin crust and i'm in a restaurant. I found out the hard way when I picked up a slice and it flopped and the toppings slid off and landed in my lap.

Not really a food perversion but occasionally a double fried egg and brown sauce sandwich for breakfast. Oh yes! 

18 minutes ago, Xela said:

I will only use a knife and fork for pizza if its a really thin crust and i'm in a restaurant. I found out the hard way when I picked up a slice and it flopped and the toppings slid off and landed in my lap.

At least that’s what you told the manager as you were caught furiously rubbing at your lap ;)

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Not if you butterfly them up 

I am using that the next time my wife asks what's for breakfast, we are having butterflied sausages in warm bread and brown sauce. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Discovered a cracking combo recently, sausages on crumpets.

Absolutely banging.

I'm going to try that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Not really a food perversion but occasionally a double fried egg and brown sauce sandwich for breakfast. Oh yes! 

Your too early @Xela We're on Pizza at the moment 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

I am using that the next time my wife asks what's for breakfast, we are having butterflied sausages in warm bread and brown sauce. 

Has to be crumpets man, warm bread is a different ball game.

Â