Covid-19 and Football

Zatman

2 hours ago, sne said:

Hudson-Odoi and Lacazette in some hot water for extracurricular activities over the weekend.

Footballers and free time and all that...

Hudson-Odoi arrested on suspicion of rape according to The S*n

CHELSEA winger Callum Hudson-Odoi has been arrested on suspicion of rape after inviting a glamour model to his flat during lockdown.

Hudson-Odoi, 19, was arrested at the scene after police were called to an address in South West London in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Officers went to the penthouse after a woman rang police and an ambulance.

The England star has been bailed until next month and an investigation is ongoing.

Chelsea have declined to comment.

A neighbour of Hudson-Odoi’s said the model had arrived at the building about 8pm on Saturday, adding: “She looked very glamorous, like the sort of girl you’d see on Love Island.

On 16/05/2020 at 14:49, sne said:

Giovanni Reyna injured during the warm up for Dortmund so Thorgan Hazard starts instead.

Stuff like this will be happening all the time now with players far from real fitness.

If you get injured during a warm up then you have not prepared properly. I could do a PL warm up now no issues. There is nothing explosive or particularily strenuous. It is just jogging and dynamic stretching to loosen you up and increase flexibility. I do that most days regardless.

16 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Let's see if Hudson-Odoi receives similar treatment on here as to that which many people deemed appropriate to throw at Grealish a month or so ago.

I mean if it is rape then that is a fair bit more serious than a potential driving under the influence.

Guess Grealish visiting McCormack is a about the same as Hudson-Odoi having a girl over to his home.

• Like 2

I'm not going to comment on the rape allegation as innocent until proven guilty, but the fact he thought it was ok to invite a girl (be it a friend/instagram 'model') over just shows the arrogance of these modern day footballers. I include Grealish in that

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Despite it being 9th in row, and mid-pandemic Celtic fans have still defied pleas not to stay home by celebrating outside the stadium.

It would be 1000x worse if/when Liverpool are crown champions.

BC6793-CC-7-A9-B-4533-BF7-E-0-ACDD55-EB2 spacer.png

Edited by Genie

17 hours ago, Genie said:

Hudson-Odoi arrested on suspicion of rape according to The S*n

A neighbour of Hudson-Odoi’s said the model had arrived at the building about 8pm on Saturday, adding: “She looked very glamorous, like the sort of girl you’d see on Love Island."

I tried not to laugh because of the very serious allegation, but this line really (hippy) cracked me up.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I tried not to laugh because of the very serious allegation, but this line really (hippy) cracked me up.

It was the Sun realising they need to somehow connect the story to something relatable for its readers.

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

La Liga will start some games at 11pm on the weekend

Did Barcelona once kick off a game at one minute past midnight so that Ronaldinho could play?

I have some odd memory of that but it might have happened in a dream - I need to lay off the HC.

13 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Did Barcelona once kick off a game at one minute past midnight so that Ronaldinho could play?

I have some odd memory of that but it might have happened in a dream - I need to lay off the HC.

Yep i think official time was a 00.04 kickoff. Think it was a midweek game as well 😂

• Like 1

Â