WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

6 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Not showing off, but we have just had new carpet, lounge, hall and stairs.

I have been so used to just stepping out to the bin in my slippers (Yes I am old) and then walking back in

Mrs T says NO MORE, you can not go in and out in your slippers any more, you will ruin the new carpet.

She has been looking on Amazon for outside slippers. I said . I think they are called shoes babe 

Better without the punchline. 

37 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Went out for a meal on Saturday, first time for ages

The manager said "Your quite early, would you mind waiting for ten minutes"

i said "No problem"

He said "will you take these drinks to table 7 , then please" 

I've been in at least two places where that has actually happened. One was a curry house in Bradford, the other a pub in Derbyshire. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Haha 1

I went to the dentist today for my usual check-up and she said "First things first lift your tongue up, that's great now move it to the left, great and now to the right, lovely."

After 20 minutes of this she pulled up her knickers and said "Now get in the chair and we'll have a look at those teeth".

• Haha 2

A Russian agent arrives at a small Welsh station and asks for Mr Jones.

“Well,” says the stationmaster, “there’s Jones the Milk, Jones the Meat, Jones the Flowers, Jones the Undertaker. In fact, my name’s Jones.”

The agent whispers to him, “The eagle doesn’t walk over the mountain.”

“Ah,” says the stationmaster, “you want Jones the Spy.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I went to the dentist today for my usual check-up and she said "First things first lift your tongue up, that's great now move it to the left, great and now to the right, lovely."

After 20 minutes of this she pulled up her knickers and said "Now get in the chair and we'll have a look at those teeth".

Have you got the number of your dentist. A mate is looking for one. 

• Haha 1

On 05/12/2023 at 11:50, mjmooney said:

I've been in at least two places where that has actually happened. One was a curry house in Bradford, the other a pub in Derbyshire. 

My mom used to volunteer us for this all the time and it drove me mental.

We'd be at some social club for some sort of event and my mom would notice that it was busy and say "Ben go and collect some glasses to help the bar out" or "go and help clear the plates off that table"

I did it a few times but then got old enough to realise "why the **** should I do this? I'm a guest!"

Edit: sorry, forgot what thread it was.

TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE!

There we go

Edited by Stevo985

Â