WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

15 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Irish VT Massive in 3... 2... 1... 

Nah, I saw it at the time and smiled. It was either said in the right spirit, in which case fair play, or it wasn't, in which case walk away :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Nah, I saw it at the time and smiled. It was either said in the right spirit, in which case fair play, or it wasn't, in which case walk away :D

Ah, c'mon, I was looking forward to a bit of a barney... 

nd-logo.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I've got this new wife text adapter app. It's really good. 

When she texts it goes like this.

Mary told me to try hibiscus tea. I mean she's never Ill has a great complexion, so I thought why not try it. So I was in Tesco s and couldn't find any. The girl was trying to help but she didn't really get that only hibiscus would. So I went into Waitrose if anyone had it they would. Anyhow who did I meet in there but Susan, Carls wife, she was telling me  they'd just bought the new Dyson but I told her we already had one. Any way I got the tea we had a bit of a natter and I came home.

Then it comes to me

Beep beep

I bought tea.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not showing off, but we have just had new carpet, lounge, hall and stairs.

I have been so used to just stepping out to the bin in my slippers (Yes I am old) and then walking back in

Mrs T says NO MORE, you can not go in and out in your slippers any more, you will ruin the new carpet.

She has been looking on Amazon for outside slippers. I said . I think they are called shoes babe 

Â