WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

21 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:
Been up town drinking, now its late, missed the last bus, no taxi available, no way home
No problem. Go to nearest Indian take away, order a meal for delivery to your house and jump in with the driver

I’ve actually done this. Sort of. 

Got a lift with an Uber Eats driver because I couldn’t get a cab 😂

• Like 1

On 18/06/2022 at 16:18, sidcow said:

I don't believe that. The meat would be all stringy and very little of it. Probably unhealthy to actually eat also. 

You are aware of the diet of the animals that we eat, right? A vegan might be tasty. They just need to be allowed graze for long enough first.

15 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

You are aware of the diet of the animals that we eat, right? A vegan might be tasty. They just need to be allowed graze for long enough first.

I mean, it was just a joke but at least animals we eat which graze have developed that way, it's their actual diet so should fatten them up and provide all the vitamins and minerals their body needs. 

But as I say it's was just supposed to be a joke. 

• Like 1

My wife asked if we could help her best friend move house, she was moving into her fiancé’s house. They had a lot of stuff in storage and they’d rented a van, so it was me and him (James, nice chap) in the van up front and my wife and James’s new fiancée following in the car behind.

We pull up to the keypad at the gates of the storage company when James stops the van, only to put his head in his hands. He can’t remember their access code. No worries I say, just pop out and ask the fiancée.

”We can’t,” he says. “The access code is her date of birth.”

The statistics don't lie: women are treated for more mental illnesses than men. Twenty-nine percent of women have been treated for a mental illness of some kind

The way I see it then is that 71% are walking about untreated 

• Haha 1

Because of droughts (😑) all over Europe, scientists are predicting a global shortage of Olive Oil, soon the world will know how Pop-Eye felt after the death of his wife. 

I read a story of a 17 year old kid who stole a plane, crashed it and survived..  Why don't we make the whole plane out of that kid? 

Edited by lapal_fan

15 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Because of draughts all over Europe, scientists are predicting a global shortage of Olive Oil, soon the world will know how Pop-Eye felt after the death of his wife. 

Are they making the little discs out of olive oil now? 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I read a story of a 17 year old kid who stole a plane, crashed it and survived..  Why don't we make the whole plane out of that kid? 

My dad use to tell a similar joke “the black box flight recorder is designed to survive a plane crash”

Why don’t they make the whole plane out of the same stuff as the black box?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

My dad use to tell a similar joke “the black box flight recorder is designed to survive a plane crash”

That's what lapal's one is based on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

That's what lapal's one is based on.

I thought it might be for a second, but then following the drought / draught debacle led to me think it might be amateur hour :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Genie said:

I thought it might be for a second, but then following the drought / draught debacle led to me think it might be amateur hour :lol: 

Norm MacDonald! :( 

Stupid Geny 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Genie said:

Because the material they use to make the "Black boxes" only come in box shapes and the only colour is orange.

• Like 2

On 28/06/2022 at 13:33, Genie said:

The density of the material would make the plane too heavy to take off. 

Â