WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I watched my son walk back to the pavilion.

"Well done son" I said "you'll play for England one day".

"Dad" he replied "I was bowled out for a duck, twice".

"I know son, I know " I answered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

At one point during a game, the coach called one of his 7-year-old  players aside and asked "Do you understand what cooperation is? What a team is?"

The little boy nodded in the affirmative.

"Do you understand that what matters is not whether we win or lose, but how we play together as a team?"

The little boy nodded yes.

"So" the coach continued "I'm sure you know, when a penalty is given, you shouldn't argue, curse, attack the referee, or call him a spunktrumpet. Do you understand all that?"

Again, the little boy nodded.

He continued "And when I sub you off so that another boy gets a chance to play, it's not good sportsmanship to call your coach 'a stupid **** retard', is it?"

"Good" said the coach. "Now go over there and explain all that to your dad".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

At one point during a game, the coach called one of his 7-year-old  players aside and asked "Do you understand what cooperation is? What a team is?"

The little boy nodded in the affirmative.

"Do you understand that what matters is not whether we win or lose, but how we play together as a team?"

The little boy nodded yes.

"So" the coach continued "I'm sure you know, when a penalty is given, you shouldn't argue, curse, attack the referee, or call him a spunktrumpet. Do you understand all that?"

He continued "And when I sub you off so that another boy gets a chance to play, it's not good sportsmanship to call your coach 'a stupid **** retard', is it?"

"Good" said the coach. "Now go over there and explain all that to your dad".

Sad but true.

Parents and coaches are a nightmare at junior football. My boy wants to ref when he’s 14 but i’ll have to always be there. Even if he was reffing an under 7’s game the adults will be aggressive and abusive.

Edited by Genie

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Sad but true.

Parents and coaches are a nightmare at junior football. My boy wants to ref when he’s 14 but i’ll have to always be there. Even if he was reffing an under 7’s game the adults will be aggressive and abusive.

It's a joke, I hope you laughed a little bit

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

I've been working with a cannibal tribe in Papua New Guinea for a while, and I've recently persuaded them to go vegan.

They love 'em.

I don't believe that. The meat would be all stringy and very little of it. Probably unhealthy to actually eat also. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I don't believe that. The meat would be all stringy and very little of it. Probably unhealthy to actually eat also. 

At least it’s easy to identify vegans. They’ll tell you.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:
Been up town drinking, now its late, missed the last bus, no taxi available, no way home
No problem. Go to nearest Indian take away, order a meal for delivery to your house and jump in with the driver

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I've been working with a cannibal tribe in Papua New Guinea for a while, and I've recently persuaded them to go vegan.

They love 'em.

Reminds me of the old one. Two cannibals eating a clown

one asks   Did he taste funny to you ?

16 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Reminds me of the old one. Two cannibals eating a clown

one asks   Did he taste funny to you ?

Or the one about the vegetarian cannibals.

They only ate Swedes. 

Edited by theboyangel
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:
Been up town drinking, now its late, missed the last bus, no taxi available, no way home
No problem. Go to nearest Indian take away, order a meal for delivery to your house and jump in with the driver

Forgot to mention you could bung the driver a couple of quid  saving loads on taxi fare

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

Not sure,but I think there is a race of Vegans in Star Treak.

No, you're thinking of the Vogons in The Hiker's Guide to the Universe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â