WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I got home the other day and my wife was sitting on the couch with two of her gorgeous friends. She said, "we were just talking about having a foursome if you're up for it". She smiled and winked.

Two minutes later I appeared naked with my cock in my hand.

They all had tennis rackets in theirs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't believe in hitting my children as a form or punishment. 

InsteadI send them to school in a Justin Bieber T-shirt and a pair of Crocs and let the other kids do it for me.

My lad came home from school and asked me "what's the difference between Hypothetical and realistic".

I said go and ask you mom if she would sleep with another man for 1 million quid. He came back, "she said yes".

I said go ask your sister if she'd sleep with a man for a million quid. He came back "she also said yes".

I said, so 'hypothetically' were sitting on 2 million quid

But 'realistically' were living with 2 F****g whores!  😂

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Haha 2

On 31/03/2022 at 06:20, Mandy Lifeboats said:

What’s the difference between a pound and a ruble. 

100p. 

——This special operation barely humorous remark was conducted by the Villatalk Glorious Political Satire Brigade ——

I’m concerned that you have misquoted the joke that was approved by the VillaTalk Glorious Political Satire Brigade. It goes: What is the difference between a pound and a ruble?

Nothing. Both are meaningless, capitalist poison which distract you from your revolutionary labour.

GLORY TO VILLATALK

spacer.png

• Like 1

Well said comrade @Spoony

From now on this thread should only contain glorious and wholesome jokes.  

Three men go into a pub.  A Russian, a Ukrainian and a Finn.

The Ukrainian buys the Russia a drink to thank him for liberating Ukraine.

The Finn provokes the Russia by learning self defence.

The Russian kills the Ukrainian’s children who are a unproductive drain on society and the main reason for the failure to meet this year’s wheat harvest quota.  

The Finn steps in to help using a NATO provided Pool Cue but is also killed by the Russian.  

And the punchline is that we had already exceeded the wheat quota by a significant margin.  

On 21/04/2022 at 15:25, rjw63 said:

After shagging Christina Hendricks yesterday I think there are 2 things you all need to know.

Firstly she really is as sexy as hell, with the most fantastic rack;

Secondly the staff at Madam Tussauds are miserable bastards with no sense of humour.

Ahhhh Christina Hendricks. Hubba Hubba

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The new Einstein theory. If you were to strip naked and run around in a circle at the speed of 186,282 miles/sec (the speed of light), it would be theoretically possible for you to screw yourself.

However, since you are not physically capable of achieving that speed , you can also accomplish the same result by voting Tory in the next election.

• Haha 1

Mr whippy was found dead today.

He had a flake up bis arse, chocolate sprinkles on his dick and strawberry sauce on his balls.

Police think he topped himself.

53 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Mr whippy was found dead today.

He had a flake up bis arse, chocolate sprinkles on his dick and strawberry sauce on his balls.

Police think he topped himself.

I’m shocked he didn’t have crushed nuts 

• Haha 1

Â