Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Pleasantly surprised to see that we are linked with Barkley Sarr, and Loftus-Cheek now. That's the sort of quality we need, if we're to climb upward.

I have faith in the club to recruit personnel with the abilities we need to be a more assured and competitive outfit this season, hopefully that faith is well founded.

Watkins and Traore are solid additions from what I can see, I think both will integrate well, and also have the ability to compete in this league. So far, so good.

Without wanting to be a T-W-A-T, I hope we're not done this window yet, as we're not stacked with players capable of holding down a starting role that're surplus to requirements.

Understandable if nothing deemed worthwhile presents itself, however Smith will know as well as anyone, the greater the skill available to him, the better our chances.

Edited by A'Villan

7 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

People say it for left attacking mid in 433

I get that but if you look at all the top clubs you have very important players in that position that also score goals. Think Mane, Sterling, Rashford, Mount, Son etc.

Jack needs to stay in that position in my opinion and start adding even more goals to his game. He could have had a hattrick on Monday.

If Jack is moved central then we need a hell of player to take the left position. Heard there’s a quality player named Rashica available?

Personally Im happy for Jack to stay there 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Players like that won't be available to us before we build up our reputation. 

Players will look at us as a bottom 5 club.

Barkley I agree with. Rashica I don’t. He has had a great season at Werder and apparently they are not asking silly money for him. Yet he still hasn’t moved. 

Hardly sounds like a player out of our league. 

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Barkley I agree with. Rashica I don’t. He has had a great season at Werder and apparently they are not asking silly money for him. Yet he still hasn’t moved. 

Hardly sounds like a player out of our league. 

Maybe he feels he can do better than Villa.

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Got to feel for Freddy, basically saying even though it's a difficult time, nothing will stop him from fighting for the shirt etc.

When was the last time we had a player so desperate to stay here and fight?

Is there a chance during a game we might push Cash into midfield to get Freddie involved?