Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

I have just read that we are selling Samatta for 7 million euros so that is enough to pay for Will Hughes...... You know it makes sense 

When we paid £8.5m for him in January 2020, not a great business model if you ask me

5 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

When we paid £8.5m for him in January 2020, not a great business model if you ask me

The reported fee always includes any potential add-ons of which there’ll obviously be Very few in this case. We might have broken even.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Bothered? It's a small loss for a player who hasn't worked out, that is decent business.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

Bothered? It's a small loss for a player who hasn't worked out, that is decent business.

There’s an old saying, “The first loss is the best loss.”  We’ve certainly made bigger mistakes over the years. I still thought he was going to them on loan though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

True, but there's a reason he's been linked for the money he's being linked for.

And to clubs like Liverpool. 

Yh, it’s the same reason that John McGinn was ‘being linked’ to Man Utd for £50m last year.

35 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think that it is too early to judge him, he’s only been at the club for 8 months

Yep and the manager doesn’t fancy him and he hasn’t done well on the pitch so the fans aren’t going to cry over it so get most of the money back and spend it on more pressing issues