Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Just now, OxfordVillan said:

Goalkeeper, you say? I’d go for Peter Gulacsi at Leipzig. For me he’s absolutely another level, and we could get him. 

The problem with Leipzig unless their players have release clauses they won't make the move to Villa ATM. Leipzig are richer than us. RB Salzburg however we can make a raid or two. But ATM my keeper knowledge is poor.

11 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

CB

CM

W

W

ST

Heaton 

Giilbert New Mings Targett 

New Luiz McGinn

New                            New 

New

whats Konsa done wrong to be dropped?

• Like 1

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Totally forgot about Ismaila Sarr. Would definitely go for him.

Sarr is absolutely brilliant player in a shit team. He is the exact type of player we need. Fast scores goals and young.

Get rid of trez and aeg and get sarr in

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Sarr is absolutely brilliant player in a shit team. He is the exact type of player we need. Fast scores goals and young.

I'd give Trez another season. He deserves another go in the team given how much he has done for us in the last few games.

• Like 3

ok, time to spend big on a small number of quality players.

we need (as a minimum):

Defensive Midfielder

Central Midfielder

Left Winger

Right WInger

Striker

we will probably also need a goalkeeper if Heaton isnt fit for the restart.

If we lose Luiz, would need another MC also.......

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

The problem with Leipzig unless their players have release clauses they won't make the move to Villa ATM. Leipzig are richer than us. RB Salzburg however we can make a raid or two. But ATM my keeper knowledge is poor.

The Premier League is the place to be @Sulberto21 Aston Villa in the Premier League, or Leipzig somewhere else? Villa every time!

I don’t watch Bundesliga much, but whenever I’ve seen Poulsen at Leipzig he’s looked good. Would suit our formation as well. Anyone who watches Bundesliga think he make the grade in prem? Would he be attainable?

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I don’t watch Bundesliga much, but whenever I’ve seen Poulsen at Leipzig he’s looked good. Would suit our formation as well. Anyone who watches Bundesliga think he make the grade in prem? Would he be attainable?

He ripped us apart in the friendly and has continued to do so in premier League and champions League.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What is it with wanting championship players 😜

Order of priority; LW, RW, CF, CM, RB. If we had a decent bit of money this window then those are my 5 positions to fill. I’d definitely look to weaken Southampton by bidding for Ward-Prowse, and I’d be very interested in getting Callum Wilson from Bournemouth. If Dean Smith can persuade Benrahma to come then that should be an upgrade, and maybe Sarr from Watford on the other side would be good. It’s great to play football manager, isn’t it?! 

13 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

ok, time to spend big on a small number of quality players.

we need (as a minimum):

Defensive Midfielder

Central Midfielder

Left Winger

Right WInger

Striker

we will probably also need a goalkeeper if Heaton isnt fit for the restart.

If we lose Luiz, would need another MC also.......

This

It's time to add some quality to what we have. We don't need 10 new players. 5 quality players would be a huge help

• Like 1