Formula One - 2020

BOF

6 hours ago, BOF said:

I'm gonna miss this weekend's races. That's a load of **** Betty Swollocks. Think of me. 

The race will be shit I’m sure.

I hope the other teams give Clair and Frank (if he’s there) a good send off. 

• Like 1

I actually thoroughly enjoyed that qualy. Didn't even pay attention to the top 2, we know what happens there but below that was enjoyable. Sainz and Perez looked very good so I knew come Q3 that Max was actually in a bit of trouble if he wanted P3. Very pleased for Sainz, fantastic lap from one of my favourite drivers. 

Expected the Renaults to be better, disappointing one for them. 

Edited by Farlz

Bottas had a terrible start there and was completely bullied by Sainz and Norris, you could here that he was almost hoping for a puncture as a way of justifying it.

I reckon that there is a good chance that Hamilton will win this one.

**** nice to see the McLaren's Force India and Renault making up the rest of the top 5

WHAT A RACE. All the previous shit we've sat through was all worth it, once you bin off the Mercedes and even Max today you get quality races. 

I'm so incredibly pleased for Gasly, all the rubbish he's been through just absolutely delighted he wins that. Gutted for Sainz though he done so well, them pair in P1 and 2 is so good to see. 

Bottas having yet another mare makes me happy and Gasly shitting all over Albon makes me even happier. Days like today are why I keep persevering with F1 and all the crap races we've had. 

• Like 1

It really was a cracking race but don't be expecting it every week, if Lewis would have stayed out of the pits then it would have been a foregone conclusion.

The crash that Charles had looked like a bad one, you could tell on the radio that hurt him, a few years ago and that would have been very nasty.

I like Max but I agree it is so refreshing to have a multitude of cars battling for the number 1 position rather than just Mercedes fighting for a 1 - 2, its just a shame that it'll be business as usual next week.

I did like it when after Bottas was saying that he isn't concerned about the new regulations with regards to the party mode and what not that he was on the radio complaining that he just can't race with the new settings, funny how Lewis didn't have the same problems isn't it.

13 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It was interesting to hear Hamilton saying he'd enjoyed it.

I guess he doesn't get to do a lot of racing.

I’m sure the fact he knows he’s going to walk the championship again helps. 

If it was close I imagine he’d be fuming 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It was interesting to hear Hamilton saying he'd enjoyed it.

I guess he doesn't get to do a lot of racing.

I think he is a racer and misses having competition. He said last week that it’s boring for fans to watch such dominance.

As he comes towards the end of his career I bet he wishes for some proper wheel to wheel racing. 

10 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

This race does show how exciting I could be if they did reverse qualifying. Having to go through the pack at least keeps the usual winners on their toes 

This highlights the problem though,  nobody should be able to go from last place to top 10 unless we are in a Disney film or he's driving a white beetle.

I think it's ridiculous.